Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%

Phone
    Droid RAZR

phone not making calls but has internet(RESOLVED)!!!

ok..i got the phone programmed and it now is on my account but it makes no calls/texts/. But it does have internet on it right now for my account.

is there anything i can do to fix this? i tried changing PRL and reflashing but nothing has helped.
    Last edited by tricky0; 12-19-2012 at 08:31 PM.

2. Remove this advertisement.

Phone
    Droid RAZR

anyone??? ill pay someone if they can help get this phone up an running.

Phone Whore(;
    Phone
    Apple iPhone 5

The ESN might be incorrect on the account... I'd call Cricket and see if they can check it for you.
    *Please PM me ONLY if you have posted in the forum, and I have not replied. Thank you.*

Wanna know how I became a SuperMod?? I got engaged to the creator of the site. (;

Find devices to flash to Cricket here (refine the search to find the phone model you desire).
    Feel free to donate so we can get more devices to write tutorials on!
    GreenK45 - Automatic proxy setup (u2nl/autostart) for Android flashed phone users on the $45 plan. Now available on the Android Market!

Phone
    Droid RAZR

I did wonder that myself..the esn on my phone I'd different then the one on the box the guy gave me. Does it matter if the phone was programmed with the sim card? The sim card info is showing up on the phone no matter what i do. ##program shows my info but the phone itself shows Verizon prl, Verizon info. I call*22808 & it calls cricket tho. Do i need an unactivated sim card or will a one with info on it do anything? I'm not sure if the sim in my phone is active or not.

Nerd
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

Quote Originally Posted by tricky0 View Post
    I did wonder that myself..the esn on my phone I'd different then the one on the box the guy gave me. Does it matter if the phone was programmed with the sim card? The sim card info is showing up on the phone no matter what i do. ##program shows my info but the phone itself shows Verizon prl, Verizon info. I call*22808 & it calls cricket tho. Do i need an unactivated sim card or will a one with info on it do anything? I'm not sure if the sim in my phone is active or not.
    Don't worry about the sim. Just leave it in there. Make sure to get the correct esn change.
    If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?

Phone
    Droid RAZR

Quote Originally Posted by Dina View Post
    Don't worry about the sim. Just leave it in there. Make sure to get the correct esn change.

Ok do i go by the esn on the phone or box? Also what should a true imsi look like? Mine is all 0 except like 4 numbers at the end.thanks for your help guys. If i took pics of the settings would that help?

Nerd
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

ESN on the phone. It is an IMEI, you can find it on the side door for sd card and sim. Drop the last digit then convert it using meid converter. True IMSI can stay as all zeros. If you entered your min in, that's cool.
    If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?

Phone
    Droid RAZR

Quote Originally Posted by Dina View Post
    ESN on the phone. It is an IMEI, you can find it on the side door for sd card and sim. Drop the last digit then convert it using meid converter. True IMSI can stay as all zeros. If you entered your min in, that's cool.
    Thanks..they were using three imei from the phone...so that might bee why. The imei is different on the phone then on the Sd card slot.that might be it.

Nerd
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

your imei on both should be the same. They just used the converted one. Convert your imei on the side of the side door, and only then compare them. You cannot compare a non converted imei with the converted one, since numbers are completely different.

Phone
    Droid RAZR

Ok looked on cdma ws and the esn when i convert it. The esn converted from the sd door is 80AC55FA and the one on my phone (cdma read) shows 80C905A3...does that sound wrong? Shouldn't the door esn be on my phone?

Nerd
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

Droid razr imei starts with 99 and when it converts starts with 25. The fact that hexes are different, should worry you The one from the inside of the phone will be the one you need. Menu-settings-about phone-status-IMEI

Phone
    Droid RAZR

The imei on phone =990001199057423
    The imei on sd door=9900084342269

I should be worried then huh..lol. Maybe i can Get cricket to see which one it is.

Nerd
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

25669 14329 0945 9522 make sure it is what they have

Phone
    Droid RAZR

The imei on phone =990001199057423
    The imei on sd door=9900084342269

I should be worried then huh..lol. Maybe i can Get cricket to see which one it is.
    should be an extra 0 on sd door.

So if they have that on my account then its settings or something? If they don't have then Add that to my account?

Nerd
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

yes that's correct. Make sure your min is correct as well, so ask CS to provide it to you

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information