Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Phone
    EVIL 3D

Exclamation cant stream anymore on my incredible please help!!!

I was excited to get the HTC incredible flashed to cricket internet online stream text and calling worked great! Except pic messages I got that to work now tho my problem now is that I can't no longer stream no youtube nothing! I would try to play a video online over and over again all it would say is can't play video try again or there was a problem while playing stream was working good on my eris when i had it and even on my incredible when I first got it

So what's wrong what can I do to resolve this issue? Can some one help please!
    Last edited by xLILxEVILx; 05-09-2011 at 12:31 PM.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Jumpmaster
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Hello... Welcome to the forum.

This doesn't seem like a network issue and will probably be moved inside an Incredible forum when we make it.

Anyways have you checked to see that you have the latest version of Youtube installed? Your web browsing is working correctly, right?
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Phone
    EVIL 3D

Thanks and Yeah I am on the $55 plan like I said my stream was working fine before u think I have to update something? Or what do u suggest I really don't know were else to turn and I'm pretty sure this issue can be resolved but I just don't know how???

Also forgot to mention its just not YouTube I have problems with its streaming online period its frustrating cause I got apps to watch videos or movies on or whatever but sucks cause I can't do any of that
    Last edited by xLILxEVILx; 05-09-2011 at 12:39 PM.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

You were watching flash movies and such? Did you upgrade your web browser? Have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player?

Definitely check for an update of that and Youtube. Where are you located? Just curious. It'd be unlikely that you're local.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Phone
    EVIL 3D

Yes I was able to watch movies online and online videos also and I was able to watch YouTube I did update my flashplayer 10.1 to 10.2 is that right? But that didn't do anything let me see if I got this right once after u install flash player u reboot right? And what exactly do u mean by updating my browser??? I live in fayetteville Arkansas cricket is out here and the service is good thanks for triying to help how do I update the browser?

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Try rebooting yes. I thought you might have gotten a new browser like Dolphin Browser or something. PM me with your phone number so I can see if you're on the right 55 plan.

Phone
    EVIL 3D

Did u get my pm chrisngrod?

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

How well do you think you know how to flash? There's a Cricket made ROM out there that I've used before and had good results. However, even with the stock ROM it should run pretty well. What are you running?

I did receive your PM and everything looks okay on the account. I know on EVOs streaming can be a problem with the RTSP servers that Sprint has but never heard about this problem with Cricket. I wish I had a DINC here right now to look at. I don't think you can even punch ##data# on a DINC.

Phone
    EVIL 3D

I am running 2.2 regular uptdate rom i am rooted when i first got my incredible at first online streaming worked like a charm then all of a sudden it stopped working i so i tried flashing roms like cyanogenmod7 skyraider and still couldnt stream i do know about the cricket rom i flashed it cause i had issues with my pic messges but after flashing the cricket rom it resolved my mms but jus but not stream like u said stream should work good even on stock rom

Now sorry for the dumb question but what will ##data# do??? All i want yo do is be able to stream send mms and expirement with roms but for now i would luv to have my stream running good i hope u come up with something or tell me what i should do and once again thanks so much hope to hear back soon

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

If you look at the EVO thread about flashing in the EVO section you'll see something about the ##data#. I've never heard of these problems before with a Verizon phone.

So you're using this ROM:
    [ROM]Cricket Incredible Rom Release Candidate 3 (11/14/10) - xda-developers

?

Phone
    EVIL 3D

i think it was cricket rom canidate 3 but not the latest cricket rom if theres one already either way i cant stream even if i go back to a regular update stocked rom a friend told me to use a different kind of stream player or something but i dont even know if that will help

have u found out anything about this problem happening with other people that have a evo or something??? and have u found something that can help me out with this problem like maybe i need to change the kernel or prl or something???

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

I don't even think Verizon uses RTSP servers so it most likely wouldn't work even if there was a setting for it in the DINC.

If you can get the Internet the PRL is probably fine. Also the kernel on a stock DINC should be fine also. I've never looked into other devs kernels for this phone.

What version are you CURRENTLY on? I can look at the phone if you can connect it to QPST just to make sure that is all correct.

Phone
    EVIL 3D

like i said im new to all of this sorry but what do u mean by connecting to QPST??? and i am rooted running 2.2 regular update im assuming???

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Search the forum for QPST. They probably used it to program your phone originally.

----- Sent on my Cricket Gingerbread Droid 2 on Cricket (tapatalk)

Phone
    EVIL 3D

I read about the qpst and dont know if they flashed it that way but i heared to much rumors i went to a cricket dealer and they told me they couldnt do anything about about the stream so im lost i heared its crickets end then i hear theres nothing that can be done then i hear that i should try a veevo flash player or something i think all that is nonscence im just wanting to stream i know its not hard to fix this issue im not the only one with this problem either is some thing that cricket is keeping from people with flashed phones????

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information