Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Cricket Muve Music-Service Expired

So yeah first cell phone i ever thought was worth getting, so got it and well not so thrilled about it, reason being i get service expired screen, called support they tell me *228 did it about 4 times (same tech guy told me to do it multiple times) anyways then he issues a trouble ticket and tells me that ill receive a call within 24 hours, 2 days later no call nor a response and then they send me to local center and well the rep. there tried her self and couldnt solve it either so she issued me another trouble ticket so then before i leave they refer me to call 1-800-cricket, so again we go throught the same thing *228 remove battery and try again, and still no sol, so another ticket made... and well now i dont know what to do any ideas?

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

If you don't get it resolved soon, pm me your number and I'll look at your account. Wont be in the store for about 1 and half tho.

Overall activity: 1.0%

Hey David, I activated the phone HOURS ago and Muve Music is showing "Service Expired" for me as well.
    When I called Cricket's 1-800 number, the representative didn't mention anything about re-programming it at all. He just told me that I would have to wait 24 hours for the Muve Music feature to be activated. After checking this forum out I tried the *228 deal but it didn't do anything to the phone.

How was activating your phone? It feels like however I did it maybe messed it up.
    I've never had Cricket before.
    The automated machine didn't ask for social security or anything like driver's license number. Just date of birth and zip code.
    Then it asked me to enter the digits on the back of the phone and did 12 digits in and accidentally pressed # and then it hung up.
    I started over again and the machine says the phone has already been activated and I didn't even put all 18 digits including not getting the MIN and CDMA System ID the activation guide informed about.

I kept looking online to see if there's a solution or if it had resolved for anyone with the phone. So far, not yet. :/

quick update, for a brief second i got a network error then again with service expired, and as far as activating the store did for me, as soon as it was done they told me 24 hrs and all your features will be on, so idk as far as right now im thinking about terminating services, reason being i get no straight answer from tech support, they say it is the phone some one else said its a network issue other say that the account was just activated just give it a day or two, and the last guy was not even understanding what i was saying i told him im getting the message, and he starts saying that my bill is due, when its due till august, since i paid a month in advance when i got the phone (3 days ago) so yeah ill give till next friday if this is not resolved im going to look into att or something

Another thing is that i was able to run my back up app and well now theres phone numbers that arent mine, i was also told this could be the problem
    Last edited by David Olvera; 07-22-2011 at 08:14 AM.

Phone
    Admire 2 64GB

Hey David, what store in Laredo did the activation for you? Was it a dealer or a corporate store?

i dunno see it was a gift from my gf so i would ask her later on, btw im going to stop by today to see if i can replace it, for a new one maybe its just the phone

It's been past 24 hours and still no Muve Music. I did call customer service and they told me to shut the phone off, remove the battery then insert it back in, turn the phone on and dial *228. As if we haven't heard of that enough.

Hopefully re-programming the phone does not slow down the process.

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Has anyone here with Muve problems actually verified that they are indeed on the Muve rate plan? Without it you'll get the expired message, but the phone will work otherwise.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Yeah. I actually even asked about the billing.
    They already got me down for paying for the phone and the $55 Muve Music plan.
    The representative said it's included as one of my plan's features when I told her about the "Expired Service" message that I keep getting.

And that's when they informed me that I would have to follow the *228 instructions. I'm still getting the "Expired Service" message while all the talk/txt/data/apps are working as they should be.
    Thanks for asking.

yes i triple checked online, at store and with rep

David, I sent you a PM - your issue is resolved, can you confirm?

Freddyalexander, can you PM me your phone number? I work for Cricket and can assist with your issue.

We apologize you have experienced this issue - once working, I'm sure you'll love Muve Music!

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by Crumbs View Post
    David, I sent you a PM - your issue is resolved, can you confirm?

Freddyalexander, can you PM me your phone number? I work for Cricket and can assist with your issue.

We apologize you have experienced this issue - once working, I'm sure you'll love Muve Music!
    Great news. You mind telling us what the fix was?
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post
    Great news. You mind telling us what the fix was?
    Unfortunately, I can't say too much as this is the open internet, but what I can say is a call into customer care to open an OTTO ticket for Muve provisioning will get the right folks looking into the issue.

AWESOME UPDATE INCOMING!

problem fixed by tech support finally got the call which couldnt of come at a bad time since i was going to hospital in an hour for a check up, and well prob fixed and having a ball with all the features, thnks cricket support staff idk if were allowed to mention any names so ill just leave it as is! thnks again you guys do come through !!!

Thanks Crumbs!
    Issue resolved and finally working with the Muve Music feature.

I'm glad I joined this forum and have had help and insight.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information