Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by Crumbs View Post
    Unfortunately, I can't say too much as this is the open internet, but what I can say is a call into customer care to open an OTTO ticket for Muve provisioning will get the right folks looking into the issue.
    LOL, the open internet. Funny.

Translation of your post. "The account wasn't provisioned properly. Unfortunately no one at the store level has the ability to re-provision your account, however they can open a ticket to get your issue resolved. "
    You could have just said that.

Cricket's unwillingness to admit to issues or to openly try to resolve them is one of the reasons this forum exists. Users helping users when they can't get help anywhere else.
    I am not trying to minimize your assistance, please don't misunderstand. Short of account info or proprietary stuff you aren't allowed to say (launch dates etc) why the PM?
    If you post something like " If your Muve service isn't functioning correctly and you have verified you are on the correct plan, you may have a provisioning issue and will need to open a trouble ticket either at your local corporate store or by calling Customer Care at 1800-Cricket".

That helps everyone!!

That said , we all appreciate you stopping by to help out.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

2. Remove this advertisement.

Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post
    LOL, the open internet. Funny.

Translation of your post. "The account wasn't provisioned properly. Unfortunately no one at the store level has the ability to re-provision your account, however they can open a ticket to get your issue resolved. "
    You could have just said that.

Cricket's unwillingness to admit to issues or to openly try to resolve them is one of the reasons this forum exists. Users helping users when they can't get help anywhere else.
    I am not trying to minimize your assistance, please don't misunderstand. Short of account info or proprietary stuff you aren't allowed to say (launch dates etc) why the PM?
    If you post something like " If your Muve service isn't functioning correctly and you have verified you are on the correct plan, you may have a provisioning issue and will need to open a trouble ticket either at your local corporate store or by calling Customer Care at 1800-Cricket".

That helps everyone!!

That said , we all appreciate you stopping by to help out.
    Haha, Woof...

I'll keep this short since I don't e-argue

I worded my response the way I did because I have to. I don't expect for you to understand or agree with it, but it is what it is. Clearly, you were able to read and intrepret plain English, so I have no reason nor obligation to elaborate.

I understand the purpose of this forum, and I will remain helping Cricket customers in any way I can. We do appreciate our customers and want them to have great experiences which is why we reach out directly with no hesitation.

You have a great weekend!

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by Crumbs View Post
    Haha, Woof...

I'll keep this short since I don't e-argue
    E-argue? I wasn't aware it was an argument. I was just critiquing your post and offering advice on how to better help anyone who might read said post. Sorry if you thought we were arguing.

I worded my response the way I did because I have to. I don't expect for you to understand or agree with it, but it is what it is. Clearly, you were able to read and intrepret plain English, so I have no reason nor obligation to elaborate.
    I do understand actually, although that sentence comes off a little harsh. Condescending even. Maybe I am just reading in tone where there isn't any. Curse of the interwebs.

Even though you have no reason or obligation to answer I hope you will.
    In what capacity do you work for Cricket?
    Are you an actual Cricket employee or do you work for the PR/Marketing firm that handles the Facebook and Twitter stuff?
    If the former, what position do you hold?
    Did you actually open the ticket for the people above, or just direct them to where they could get it done?

I ask simply to help myself and others gauge how helpful you could be. A member that actually has the capacity to effect solutions from a corporate level would be a valuable asset indeed. Of course you could quickly become overwhelmed with support requests.

I understand the purpose of this forum, and I will remain helping Cricket customers in any way I can. We do appreciate our customers and want them to have great experiences which is why we reach out directly with no hesitation.

You have a great weekend!
    Nice weekend to you too.
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Help

I bought both of my sons the Muve Music phone about a month ago and both of their phones recently have a music expired message. What is going on and how can I fix it?

Customer Since
    Aug 2009
    Phone
    iPhone 4

Quote Originally Posted by Bella1 View Post
    I bought both of my sons the Muve Music phone about a month ago and both of their phones recently have a music expired message. What is going on and how can I fix it?
    Did you make a bridge payment

Sent from my SCH-R915 using Tapatalk

yes I did.

Customer Since
    Aug 2009
    Phone
    iPhone 4

Quote Originally Posted by Bella1 View Post
    yes I did.
    That's why. They cut off the music when you're on a bridge payment, they had to make it this way to get the deal with the record labels. The service will return when the bill is paid in full.

Quote Originally Posted by 154-4bdu114h View Post
    That's why. They cut off the music when you're on a bridge payment, they had to make it this way to get the deal with the record labels. The service will return when the bill is paid in full.
    That's interesting.. I didn't know that.

Customer Since
    Aug 2009
    Phone
    iPhone 4

Quote Originally Posted by avenue View Post
    That's interesting.. I didn't know that.
    They really want people to start paying their bill in full and on time, most people abuse the bridge payment system unfortunately.. It actually costs them more to do a bridge payment too, but they don't seem to realize that.

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Ya Muve and Bridge don't play well together. But the phone and all its other features still work just fine.

Phone
    Samsung Indulge

I'm on 2nd call to NDCC. Cust activated 2 Muves on Monday. One works, one doesn't. They tried suspend/unsuspend and are now starting a ticket. I'm thinking a MDN change may work.

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

A dealer friend of mine ran across a fix for SOME Muve issues. He suggested pulling the Muve memory card from the phone and the reinserting it. This has fixed multiple Muve malfunctions in his store. He says you don't need to power off, just pop the back pull the card, reinsert, try Muve again.

Please post your results!!

Phone
    Samsung Suede

Hello! My boyfriend is having issues with the Muve also. We both have the Suede and the Muve Music data plan. Being that we are new to Cricket, we didn't know that the bill was due on the 1st., I got the txt the bill was past due on the 2nd and paid it ASAP. Within 20 mins the Muve Music was available on my phone, however, now on his. And he is the primary phone. We called customer service (who are a joke in themselves) to see if they could help. They kept telling him that it would take 24hr before he could access Muve and to call back if it doesn't. The next take he still can't access it and yet, 20mins after the bill was paid in full, I was able to. We called back customer service and was treated like complete idiots. Yes, we paid the bill... Yes, I received the conf #... Yes, we turned off the phone a billion and one times and took the battery out, and put it back in and *228. etc. They then told him that they are going to expedite the ticket and recieve a phone call within 24hrs. After for the most part being insulted, my boyfriend (who was polite through the whole 1hr ordeal) said thank you and started to play the waiting game. DAY 2... We still hadn't received a phone call from IT and now I'm getting a little "irked". I call customer service, go through the verify section, repeatedly corrected them on how to pronounce my last name (Folsom, not so hard) and was put on hold. When they came back on the phone they asked me the same questions again, I tried to ask questions but couldn't jump in until they were finished reading their script. I asked what our MDN & MIN were for each phone and was flat out ignored. After going around and around, I asked about provisioning and the person became even more rude. They ended up doing it and still didn't work. They said that they were putting in a OTTO ticket and putting a rush and the already rushed ticket. All of a sudden it sounded like the call ended, it was dead space. I kept saying hello and didn't get a reply back, I said it one last time and they said "Yeah, I'm here... I'm adding notes. Give me a min." Now, I'm pissed... I asked for the OTTO ticket number and they said no, I asked what are the hours of operation for the IT dept. to call and was told, "I don't know, when can they call?" Really?!?!?! I'm sorry to vent but all I want is my boyfriends phone to work like it should. I'm not asking to part the sea, just so he can be happy listening to the music on his phone. The simple things in life make him happy... I like to see him happy. Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you!!! (^_^)

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Did you try reseating the sd card as I suggested above?

Phone
    Admire 2 64GB

Christ on a stick, what is with the wall of text? I didn't bother even reading that.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information