Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Red face pissed!

system is down again.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Be more specific. My Muve phone is working fine.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Phone
    Samsung Suede

Sorry for the delay... I did all of the above. I am happy to say that after 3 weeks and replacing the phone 2 times, they were able to correct the problem. Not sure what happened but as soon as I told them I'm not paying the bill and was seeking for legal action, they connected me to the I.T. Dept. and they promised to have it fix this time and a full credit for the Aug-Sept bill will be applied.

Anyway... I do thank you for your time to read the "venting" novel I made.

Customer Since
    Aug 2009
    Phone
    iPhone 4

Quote Originally Posted by leilani1982 View Post
    Sorry for the delay... I did all of the above. I am happy to say that after 3 weeks and replacing the phone 2 times, they were able to correct the problem. Not sure what happened but as soon as I told them I'm not paying the bill and was seeking for legal action, they connected me to the I.T. Dept. and they promised to have it fix this time and a full credit for the Aug-Sept bill will be applied.

Anyway... I do thank you for your time to read the "venting" novel I made.
    Legal action? Are you serious???

That's really a bit much..

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by 154-4bdu114h View Post
    Legal action? Are you serious???

That's really a bit much..
    Agreed. Always cracks me up when people threaten to sue over $50-$100. Clear sign of someone who has little or no clue how the legal system works.

Sent from MIUI4DX
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

soo can u please fix my phone... i was excited to use the feature on my phone and i cant use it

Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post
    If you don't get it resolved soon, pm me your number and I'll look at your account. Wont be in the store for about 1 and half tho.
    I see you fixed his for him.. I was wondering I just got the phone n its been 24 hrz since i activated it if you could help me fix mine Ill pm you my phone number if you could fix it for me please.

I like the phone and all but now im kinda mad that this isnt working lol

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyfrk295 View Post
    I see you fixed his for him.. I was wondering I just got the phone n its been 24 hrz since i activated it if you could help me fix mine Ill pm you my phone number if you could fix it for me please.

I like the phone and all but now im kinda mad that this isnt working lol
    Welcome to the forum. I actually didnt do anything. All I can do is verify that the account is set to the correct rate plan. I'll do that for you if you like. The suggestion that I found helps the most is to remove the microsd card from the phone and reinsert it. For some reason some muve phones are "forgetting": the card is there and that kills the service. Every one that has been in my store with the expired service issue has been fixed by doing this. If you account is correct and the card fix doesnt do it, you need to visit a CORPORATE location for assistance.

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

How's this for odd... I have a Muve phone on display in my store and it plays music all day long. Went over to it this morning to see why it wasnt playing (we never shut it off) and it has the Muve Music expired white screen on it. Popped the back, pulled the card and reinserted it. Restarted Muve app and away we go.

Try this folks. It works.

I have the expired message, and have done everything listed to resolve the issue. Nothing has worked, and I think the next step would be taking it to a corporate store? They aren't real close so was hoping for help...

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Check your account online to make sure there is no balance on your account. Even one cent will kill your music.

Sent from MIUI4DX

Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post
    Check your account online to make sure there is no balance on your account. Even one cent will kill your music.

Sent from MIUI4DX
    I think we should gather up all the answers you've given and make up a Muve Music FAQ since so many of the questions are being asked over and over again.

I'll do that soon.

I am sorry, having a hard time posting here for some reason. I don't have a balance, it is already paid, I have called 3 times and now they said they sent a ticket, nothing is working.....

So what if I have no past due balances n I have $59.01 due but not till 9/3/11?

Do I need to pay it 8 days early or somethin for this to work?

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

To everyone posting here with Muve music issues:

REMEMBER, This forum is NOT owned, operated or regularly visited by Cricket Communications or Leap Wireless. It is a USER operated endeavor. We are all USERS of Cricket products just like you. Yes, some of us are dealers, developers, flasher, and general Cricket enthusiasts with varying degrees of experience and expertise. As a result our ability to help you is usually limited to SUGGESTED courses of action. While we will do anything we are able to do to help you, we ARE NOT CRICKET. Please keep that in mind.
    If you are not having success with our suggested remedies for your Muve problems, you best course of action is to visit a CORPORATE location for assistance.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information