Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 2.0%

Cricket new account

Hey I recently bought the droid 3 locked to verizon and I want to flash to cricket but I was wondering if there is anyway to get an account/plan without having to buy the phone? Also when I add a plan to my checkout it says unlimited 3g data at first but when im at the end of the checkout it says 500 mb of data, whats going on there?

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%

Customer Since
    notanymor
    Phone
    T-Mobile GS5

well, I have heard you can call and get them to setup the phone with an android plan, but they will probably set you up on the crappy flashed phone plan. you will have better luck going to a dealer (not a cricket store) and telling them you want a new account and you will flash the phone yourself. Check out the "locate a local Dealer" in the lower left hand corner. Those are dealers who are affiliated with the forum. They will give you the best service with the least hassle. Not sure if they can setup a new line of service without having you be there in person. Also not sure what to recommend without knowing what state you are in, as some areas do not allow flashed phones, also have tri band areas.... and the list goes on. Hope that helps a little.

Better question for the Mods?
    Last edited by Pestelence; 03-03-2012 at 10:30 PM.

Overall activity: 1.0%

Where does it say 500 megs? Did they change it? A gig but then they kick down the internet speed. And the dealers here will help. Ask about the 45 dollar plan. Why part more when u don't have to?

Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by asuddendeath; 03-03-2012 at 10:39 PM.

Overall activity: 46.0%
    Customer Since
    jan 2011
    Phone
    samsung Chrono

500MB fair usage policy or 'soft cap' on the pay-go muve music android plan $55/mo. . my guess is he went to purchase a zte score or something from a box-top shop. after 500MB you will see throttled speeds about 114kbps max until 30 days after your plan started. it's a rolling 30 day window for all plans. pay-go are less than 'unlimited wireless plans' you get 1GB of full speed internet on the regular plans, but you must live within a cricket core network area to receive service on those plans. check out the faq's and contact form for assistance from the online help here.

Thread Information