Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 1.0%

Unhappy DC/MD - flashed HTC Rezound, got ESN change done here but have no talk/text??

Hey all, DC/MD area here, so (gulp) triband right?

I'm learning every time I come here, but am really at a loss. Had a VzW HTC Rezound flashed and I immediately got gps, 3G and signal bars. Came here to do the ESN change, which was done pretty quickly and confirmed for my account. Problem is, now the old phone no longer has talk/text but the Rezound has not gotten talk/text capability either, just internet and gps. Thought maybe I'd given the wrong info for the ESN change, but they verified the phone # and account. Trying to get by with no phone or text is a struggle to say the least.

The phone says a SIM card is needed, but that can't be the issue if I understand correctly. Was it a bad flash? Am I screwed b/c of the area and phone? Can anyone suggest what to do... please?

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

get the latest official ota update. it has an option to select cdma only under the network area.... i had a flash rezound on cricket in denver. however you do need their cricket app for mms otherwise it will not work unless you use gosms and edit the apns i think.

Thread Information