Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 3.0%

Epic 4g touch 710 flashed and I was told 3g would work in 24 hours

Hi I could really use some help here. I got my phone fully flashed by a someone on Craigslist. He out Ics 4.0.4 on it and rooted it with apok I believe (it has a pink unicorn). He told me he could get 3g and mms working no problem with greenk45. After 2 hours he gives me back my phone. Talk and text work great, but even though there is a 3g symbol in my status bar there is no 3g. He tells me it could take up to 24 hours to work and if there's any problems he will fix it the next day. 24 hours pass and 3g isn't working. I call him and he says it needs more time. It's now been a week and this guy is not answering my calls.I go ahead and try to change my plan from 45 back to the 55 and they tell me it's now the 50 dollar plan but it's basically the same thing. They also tell me to hit star 228(I know now that I probably shouldn't have done that) and my 3g will start working. For the past 48 hours I have tried to download apn's which didn't work. I used anycut to update my apn with the settings everyone says should work and nothing works. I have called all the other people flashing phones on Craigslist and they all say they can't help me because my phone is rooted. Can anyone please help? I'm going crazy and my girlfriend is getting pissed because she says I'm obsessed with my phone since I been trying to fix it all weekend. Lol. Thanks

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Can anyone help me out?

Thread Information