Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

Houston, TX - Voicemail not working anymore! (Flashed Nexus S 4G)

I have a flashed Nexus S 4g in Houston, TX (281, 713, 832). Had a flasher on this site do the remote flashing job, everything was good other than that I have yet to receive my confirmation from mraabhimself about my UUID to get my MMS working. But, I'm sure he is a very busy man and that can wait anyways.

Anyways, yeah everything was working fine, but then I set a few calls (from debt collectors) to go straight to voicemail. After 2 days, my voicemail notification went away and now I cannot even call and check my voicemail. It just gives me a "We're sorry, you're call cannot be completed as dialed". So I'm wondering if I should go ahead and call Cricket and waste several hours of my life or first check and see if anyone else has had a similar problem.

Also, I tried searching everywhere on this forum for a similar issue but had no luck, if there is already a post about this please link me to it. Thanks in advance for ANY help given.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    It's life, live it!
    Customer Since
    Phone
    Galaxy S4

Quote Originally Posted by colinreuss View Post
    I have a flashed Nexus S 4g in Houston, TX (281, 713, 832). Had a flasher on this site do the remote flashing job, everything was good other than that I have yet to receive my confirmation from mraabhimself about my UUID to get my MMS working. But, I'm sure he is a very busy man and that can wait anyways.

Anyways, yeah everything was working fine, but then I set a few calls (from debt collectors) to go straight to voicemail. After 2 days, my voicemail notification went away and now I cannot even call and check my voicemail. It just gives me a "We're sorry, you're call cannot be completed as dialed". So I'm wondering if I should go ahead and call Cricket and waste several hours of my life or first check and see if anyone else has had a similar problem.

Also, I tried searching everywhere on this forum for a similar issue but had no luck, if there is already a post about this please link me to it. Thanks in advance for ANY help given.
    How are you calling the voicemail? Are you calling the shortcode *99, dialing your telephone number, or pressing the shortcut key like 1 or the specific "call voicemail" button?

Do you get the same error when calling another number either local or long distance? Can you send text messages?

Please answer these questions so we can better help you during this troublesome time....
    *Only PM me when asked. Please post to the forum first as you and the many members here will benefit from the conversation!"

Been fixing, flashing, and activating Cricket phones since 2004.

Well I feel stupid, I was dialing 1 which used to work, but when dialing my phone number it worked fine, I had 2 unread messages but notification wasn't showing up, when I left myself a message, notification came back and said I had 3 unread voicemails. Thanks for pointing me to the obvious conclusion that I often overlook.

Thread Information