Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    huawei mercury!

Las Vegas (702) - Multiple Texts and Dropped Calls

ok here is Las Vegas (702) I am having issues with multiple texts coming in over and over 4 or 5 times...and I have 4 phones (2 androids and 2 messager touches) and we get dropped calls in our house.

The other day I got an error calling my VM and I keep getting errors on messages I am sending out saying not an mobile device and it's a number I had just texted or texted before.

I am soooooo frustrated!!!

2. Remove this advertisement.

I think we checked your accounts and they looked okay yesterday. Didn't we see other reports of problems in your area?

Phone
    huawei mercury!

I guess... that's what chrisngrod said...I just posted to see if anyone else on here was getting the same thing.

I think I am going to switch to metropcs because this is rediculous and I am just done... seems that no one can help me and I need my phone for business.

I used to work for Cricket and believed in the service and product until now.

Phone
    Long story

If you check the coverage map, everything looks great for vegas, but the reality is that it's very patchy out here. I always have problems when I'm at work near the airport. I've heard the north west part of town is pretty bad too. A guy I work with says he's got a dead spot in his house that he can't get calls but it will send him the notice if he gets a voicemail.

Phone
    huawei mercury!

The crazy thing is I didn't have any issues with my coverage (on Sahara and Lamb) when I first switch to android. I got the ascend when it first came out and my husband followed two weeks later. This was October 2010. Had messager 2's before these. I had at least 3 bars in my home no matter what. I then bought my kids for xmas messager touch's and had no issues....then around january feb. the all 4 started dropping calls like mad in my home....we have lived here for over a year. I am so ready to leave cricket and go with boost or something....

Any my friends are complaining that they are getting the same texts over and over from me and vice versa......it's freaking annoying....

Quote Originally Posted by Paine View Post
    If you check the coverage map, everything looks great for vegas, but the reality is that it's very patchy out here. I always have problems when I'm at work near the airport. I've heard the north west part of town is pretty bad too. A guy I work with says he's got a dead spot in his house that he can't get calls but it will send him the notice if he gets a voicemail.

Thread Information