Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Overall activity: 0%

Nope $55 plan here. I downloaded both dolphin mini and op min to see if i could go longer between instances of seeing the Tethering Page of Death (TPOD) and have found that i almost double time (from 4 or so pages to 8 or so).

2. Remove this advertisement.

I am having the same issue its really starting to irritate me happens after just one page view, im on mobile view too any ideas on how to correct this would be awesome

Phone
    LG Optimus C

Quote Originally Posted by chrisngrod View Post
    I read through this quickly. Is everyone here on the 45 dollar plan? If you are on the 45 dollar plan, what method are you using for proxy?
    I'm on the $1 per day PayGo plan (lol) and I use u2nl for the proxy. I also have another Cricket smartphone phone I got for like $15 (ZTE Score) after using a bunch of Amazon Giftcards I got from Swagbucks and taking some surveys and decided to try out the muve music $55 PayGo plan (especially since I can't get it to work with any other plan) and on that plan I don't have to worry about the WAP proxy though the mobile speeds seem to go slower (typically around 50-100 kbps compared to about 100-250 kbps on my other phone) and Cricket's Whiny Tethering page seems to pop up more often when I tether it.

I mainly use the ZTE Score for app development testing and SwagBucks TV Mobile.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information