Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Customer Since

Tired of cricket

Life is to full and busy to have to deal with and stupid people.
    Last edited by stewart196; 10-13-2012 at 02:15 PM.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Customer Since

THEY AS PEOPLE AS WELL AS A COMPANY SUCK BEYOND WORDS! (But you know this already)
    I didn't even realize the problems that I was having with my phone until they called me to swap out my handset for a new one. This was on the 4th and now they say it is at the local store and the store says they haven't gotten it AND I have to tell you it makes me so mad when ever I have to deal with cricket customer support for a number of reason that I would like to list for you now, #1 "They don't have a grip on the English language." When I got tired of fighting in English I hit 1 for Spanish and wouldn't you know I got Gandhi speaking Spanish. #2 "They are simply some stupid stupid stupid people working for cricket." (ME) I explain to them that I have called them and gone to the store twice this week (on the 9th & 12th) and they respond with, (Miss Cleo) Well sir your phone should have arrived at the store on the 9th so please go check the store and then call us back. (?) AFTER the 10th time I had to say the same thing on the 5th call to them I finally broke down with a "look bitch!" You can just imagine where I went from there and still NO results. Its just one of them things, Crick is a okay company if you never have to deal with them but as for the ones that have had to deal they understand why I am on the verge of pulling my hair out by the roots. I am going to give them one more week to get it together and if they don't I guess I will look into Boost. I was thinking I could start a youtube channel that is made up of just me doing the Gallagher to cricket handsets sent in by tired people. Bet that would stir some s**t. Anyway thank you for letting me vent I can't say I feel any better but eh *shrugs* and good luck to all of you in this infinite realm of purgatory known as *Smeagol voice* MY CRICKET.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information