Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

No MMS since ESN change

Memphis, TN | Flashed HTC Evo 4G LTE from Sprint | Since 11/2013 (since ESN change) | 901-258-xxxx

A few weeks ago I flashed my Evo 4G LTE to cricket, talk, text, and data works. Ever since the ESN change I get a text from cricket saying I'm receiving an MMS but my phone does not support it. I've been changing APN settings like mad and am at a point where it looks as though I can send them successfully through GoSMS only but my friends never receive them.

I'm on the older $40 plan and my Evo was activated as a feature phone. I'm in the Memphis, TN area if that matters. When I log in to the cricket website my listed features are: 4FF, TOL, LD2, DAX, UDF, REC, CF0, TXT, WP0, and RUN. I feel like there used to be a PIX for picture messaging, and I've had cricket refresh my account features twice with no luck, they tell me that picture messaging is included in the TXT feature.

I'm feeling like this is an issue with my cricket account and not my phone. Is there anyone that can confirm this or help with the issue?
    Last edited by breakfast; 04-17-2013 at 11:01 AM. Reason: added info from guideline

2. Remove this advertisement.

bumping this, I have still not gotten it resolved. Cricket phone support just tells me flashed phones are not guaranteed to work and that I should have picture messaging on my account. Cricket stores say it looks like I do not have pictures messaging on my account and I should upgrade plans.

Is there anyone who can make cricket account changes that is wiling to help? How much for your service? Thank you.

Customer Since
    1000 B.C.
    Phone
    Kyocera K132

Sounds like an account issue, but you may need to redo apn with your new MDN unless you already have. Sounds to be more account related then anything. Things could have changed though with cricket for MMS and you may need to try a different APN completely. Hopefully that helps

Customer Since
    BYE
    Phone
    I DONT USE ACCOUNT

call CRICKET & ask for an " Account Refresh " & you might need to re-flash the device or get a better MMS APP or better MMS Apns! if non - of this works not sure then!

RoadMaxx Wireless
    Overall activity: 2.0%

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Have you tried downloading mms.ihavegreat.info?

Thread Information