Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: No service!

I got the same issue and i paid them 30 dollars and i still have not got service..My phone number is 9313781914.and im really tired of this i tried calling them but they say that i didn't pay them and yes i did..What do i do?

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Jumpmaster
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

How did you pay them? Was it online or through a store? If store corporate or authorized dealer?
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

It was through store..

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

The account showed expired the last time we had someone look it up. I'd make an inquiry at that store. Was it a corporate store though?
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Yea it was.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Do you have a receipt? If you paid credit/debit, I'd show them that. It will probably have to be a face to face visit. Our Cricket stores here don't even answer the phones ever.

They never gave me a receipt and i paid cash..

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

I guess at this point Amber you'd have to talk to a manager AND let them know who was helping you. Who can tell if it was an honest mistake or some employee just pocketing some money.

Question Need help

I have a Samsung Suede the signal verses other phone had is very horrible unpredictable wise. I have been put through extremely over whelming &
    exhausting measures all the way from *228 taking battery out & taking out micro sd card & the code for my cdma sid given new code from 4945 to 0000

which do to research it says that the 4945 is right but gives very poor signal worse than a code 9999 I tested to see how would work.

I truly am at a lost & considering how much I have been rejected by corporate cricket location I am on the edge of insanity. I need resolution can you

by chance provide this to me myself. I on the other side of things also have federal communications commission on board trying to help but if can get some resolution before get reply from them & satisfactory help I will dismiss the complaint they are helping me to see resolution in that regards.

Thanks Much Jason Pyktel hope to here back soon. I really don't prefer changing companies but have researched straight talk , boost mobile & one other company & also have considered going back to T-mobile but I rather stay with cricket just not with enduring poor circumstances & lack of enjoyment.

I do how ever like muve music but find my signal & not having dropped calls to be more important to me. Look forward to hearing back peace

My email EDITED & number EDITED
    Last edited by avenue; 10-03-2011 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Pyktel View Post
    I have a Samsung Suede the signal verses other phone had is very horrible unpredictable wise. I have been put through extremely over whelming &
    exhausting measures all the way from *228 taking battery out & taking out micro sd card & the code for my cdma sid given new code from 4945 to 0000

which do to research it says that the 4945 is right but gives very poor signal worse than a code 9999 I tested to see how would work.

I truly am at a lost & considering how much I have been rejected by corporate cricket location I am on the edge of insanity. I need resolution can you

by chance provide this to me myself. I on the other side of things also have federal communications commission on board trying to help but if can get some resolution before get reply from them & satisfactory help I will dismiss the complaint they are helping me to see resolution in that regards.

Thanks Much Jason Pyktel hope to here back soon. I really don't prefer changing companies but have researched straight talk , boost mobile & one other company & also have considered going back to T-mobile but I rather stay with cricket just not with enduring poor circumstances & lack of enjoyment.

I do how ever like muve music but find my signal & not having dropped calls to be more important to me. Look forward to hearing back peace

Please don't post your email address or phone number on a forum.

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

So you realize that this is not Cricket right? We are a user forum run by users. I am sorry to say there is little we can do.

<Begin rant>I so tire of the " I am calling the FCC and switching companies" bit. If Cricket (or any company) doesn't meet your expectations, drop them and find someone new. Getting a government agency involved, especially the FCC is hardly going to do anything in this case. No wireless carrier has service everywhere and they are not going to get in any trouble because you phone gets a crappy signal in one place. Nothing will come of it. This bit was particularly amusing " I have been put through extremely over whelming & exhausting measures all the way from *228 taking battery out & taking out micro sd card & the code for my cdma sid given new code from 4945 to 0000"..... dialing *228 and pulling your sd card is exhausting?? Come one. This has to be a joke.
    </rant>

Sorry for your troubles, but there are no guarantees, especially in wireless.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

First of all dude is I am not a typical complainer like pathetic people in this retard existence I live in world wise. Second of all I had good reception on another phone & third of all you should watch who you wrongfully negatively judge.

Also a news flash people are not all knowing & all are not perfect so for the record back off Mr I judge people wrongfully and talk out my butt non sense.

Last & least I put the inquiry with the hope somebody might know something seeing I seen post in the regards & that is a normal typical go figure thing to do when see a topic in the same factor of what wanting to address.

Also Woof there is a name replying to a post that says cricket rep Tommy D and said was a cricket Representative so BACK OFF not a cricket forum well obviously there is a cricket Representative replying to a post & misrepresentation is illegal if not

also idiots there is nothing in plain site & when sign up I seen that said not to post a number or email so grow some brains & be smart not dumb.

I am reporting this poor conduct & disrespect. Bye how pathetic people that treat people poor such as yourself karma will naturally catch up no threats or intimidation intended

If anything here is taken to the extreme I have no problem with self improvements & working to a satisfactory means best to the ability of what wished to be given the factor my freedom of speech & freewill & constitutional rights are not being violated.

not a cricket site this could have fooled me seeing on top of page says----Use this forum to report and check on Cricket Wireless network issues

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

I'll have to take off my moderator hat for this one and just put on my regular guy hat.

Ok done.

Begin post >

Whoa!! Sorry I hit a nerve. Perhaps that's why your post is so disjointed and near impossible to read. I'll try to address your points as best I can.

First of all dude is I am not a typical complainer like pathetic people in this retard existence I live in world wise. Second of all I had good reception on another phone & third of all you should watch who you wrongfully negatively judge.
    Your complaint is somewhat typical. Lot's people try the FFC card or the I'm gonna switch card. Sorry I can't know too much about you except what I read here. Sorry I got it wrong.

Also a news flash people are not all knowing & all are not perfect so for the record back off Mr I judge people wrongfully and talk out my butt non sense.
    You're right, many of you aren't all knowing. On the subject of Cricket and this forum, I am much closer to all knowing than you. Sorry again.

Last & least I put the inquiry with the hope somebody might know something seeing I seen post in the regards & that is a normal typical go figure thing to do when see a topic in the same factor of what wanting to address.
    I am sorry, I can't make much sense of this sentence. What is it you are trying to say here?

Also Woof there is a name replying to a post that says cricket rep Tommy D and said was a cricket Representative so BACK OFF not a cricket forum well obviously there is a cricket Representative replying to a post & misrepresentation is illegal if not
    Anyone can join this forum and comment on Cricket and their experience. You should not assume that means its a Cricket run endeavor any more than you would assume Ford owned if if someone had a picture of their truck as their avatar.

also idiots there is nothing in plain site & when sign up I seen that said not to post a number or email so grow some brains & be smart not dumb
    .(mod hat back on for this one) Name calling is not appreciated or tolerated. Do it again and we'll have a problem. Consider yourself warned. The edit was done to protect you. We could put it back and let every miscreant on the web call and email you if you like.

I am reporting this poor conduct & disrespect. Bye how pathetic people that treat people poor such as yourself karma will naturally catch up no threats or intimidation intended
    Feel free. It's the little triangle on the left lower corner of each post.
    If anything here is taken to the extreme I have no problem with self improvements & working to a satisfactory means best to the ability of what wished to be given the factor my freedom of speech & freewill & constitutional rights are not being violated.
    This forum is a privately owned enterprise. It is not subject to the Constitutional free speech of which you speak. It like you are in our house and if we don't like the way you talk, we kick you out. The Constitution is designed to protect you from government.

Ok mod hat back on. You say the warning right? Play nice.
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

not a cricket site this could have fooled me seeing on top of page says----Use this forum to report and check on Cricket Wireless network issues
    Check out the logo at the top left.. White letters near the bottom.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information