Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

liddlelady21

Poor customer service

April 8Cricket Ryan
    Cricket Wireless
    Hi Jocelyn,
    My name is Ryan and I work on behalf of Cricket. We are happy to assist you further by collecting additional details regarding your issue and contact information which we may forward along to a corporate customer service team member to assist you further and contact you directly.
    Please provide a detailed description of your issue, account #, name on the account and best phone number to reach you directly.
    Once receiving your details, please allow up to 48hrs (Early next week during business hours if filed on Friday) for a member of the corporate team to contact you directly. We appreciate your time and patience as we assist in resolving your issue.
    Best,
    Ryan on behalf of Cricket

April 9Jocelyn Ishemyprincecharming Jones
    LAST MONTH I WENT INTO THE STORE IN 13150 S. CICERO AVE. CRESTWOOD,IL TO PAY MY PHONE BILL. WHEN I DID I TOLD THE CLERK THAT I WANTED THE INSURANCE OFF OF MY BILL BECAUSE IT WAS TOO HIGH. SHE SAID OK BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY THE 60$ THIS MONTH AN THERE WILL BE A CREDIT ON YOUR BILL NEXT M ONTH AN THE INSURANCE WILL BE OFF. WELL WHEN I RETURNED THIS MONTH TO PAY I WAS TOLD 60$ ONCE AGAIN. THE CLERK "MIGUEL" TRIED TO HELP HE DID THE SAME THING I DID AND CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE AN THEY TOLD HIM THE SAME THING N HE TRIED TO EXPLAIN THE SITUATION TO THEM N IT WAS LIKE THEY DIDNT CARE. HE TRIED TO OFFER A BRIDGE PAYMENT BUT I EXPLAINED THAT LUCKILY I DID HAVE THE AMOUNT BUT WHAT IF I DIDNT? SO OF COURSE I HAD TO PAY THE 60$ AGAIN N WAS TOLD ONCE AGAIN IT WOULD BE OFF NEXT MONTH. "MIGUEL" SOLD ME MY PHONE WHEN I BOUGHT IT AN IS ALWAYS VERY HELPFUL. WHEN I PAID MY BILL LAST MONTH HE WASNT THERE AN I HAD TO WORK WITH SOMEONE ELSE. IF HE'S NOT IN THE STORE FROM NOW ON I WILL NOT BE PAYING UNTILL HE COMES BACK. HE'S VERY HELPFUL AN HOPEFULLY HE GOT THE INSURANCE OFF LIKE HE SAID HE WOULD. MY ISSUE THOUGH IS THAT CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFERED NO OTHER COURSE OF ACTION NOR TRIED TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE ALL THEY KEPT SAYING WAS PAY THE BILL N WE WILL TAKE IT OFF THIS TIME. VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. IF IT WASNT FOR "MIGUEL" I WOULD HAVE CANCELED MY SERVICE RIGHT THEN AN THERE.

April 13Jocelyn Ishemyprincecharming Jones
    Still waiting for a response

April 27Jocelyn Ishemyprincecharming Jones
    OK SO NOONE CONTACTED ME BACK AS PROMISED SO I CAN SAFELY SAY THAT MY BUSINESS IS NOT APRECIATED. MY BILL IS DUE SUNDAY, UNFORTUNATELY DUE TO THE LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE, I WILL DEFINITELY NOT BE CONTINUING MY BUSINESS WITH CRICKET WIRELESS
    ThanK you for showing me how insignificant I am to your Company

2. Remove this advertisement.
    liddlelady21

So this as you can see has been an ongoing issue since the beginning of april, technically since march which is when i first requested that the insurance be removed. Both times i was promised the insurance would be taken off and that if i jus paid the bill there would be a 10$ credit the next month.i dont understand, does cricket not want my business?!?!? I always stood up for cricket on the fb cricket page up untill this happened now i see what the other ppl are complaining about.

Jumpmaster
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Unfortunately we can only make plan/feature changes. We cannot do anything with your bill. It's upsetting for Cricket to lose a customer because of a credit/refund issue.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Thread Information