Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 65.0%
    Phone
    PAE3D, ICS Merc

Motorola Lapdock

---- First of all, I didn't know where to put this, so if I am in the wrong section, I apologize in advance -----

I am looking at possibly flashing my RAZR to cricket, but needed to get a lil info before I start.

Everything I need I store in my phone(s), I try not to get onto my computer anymore unless I am working on spreadsheets or some other random documents, or if i have to do some heavy research on line. Since I do not have a laptop, this means that I have to wait until I get home on my desktop to mess with any of that.

Recently I was informed of the lapdock, and I am thinking about getting one instead of buying myself an actual laptop, but I just wanted to know if anyone on this forum that has flashed any of the lapdock compatible phones has had any issues after flashing one to cricket. Specifically if there was any issues with connecting and using the lapdock itself after flashing.

Reasoning behind using the lapdock instead of an actual laptop:
    1. price - i can get a lapdock for about $100
    2. ease of networking - everything is setup to go through the phone, which is already set up for my mobile network (wont have to mess with router and all that such since my router is set up to only allow certain mac addresses)
    3. all the apps i need for document management and editing are already on my phone
    4. to be different?
    Last edited by Rites; 09-04-2012 at 12:07 PM.

2. Remove this advertisement.

Thread Information