Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Overall activity: 0%

...so do you want a cookie or want to share your methods of doing this with is?
    Quote Originally Posted by mraabhimself View Post
    I have a Sprint Galaxy Nexus with working EVDO sitting on my desk...

2. Remove this advertisement.

Customer Since
    aug 2009
    Phone
    htc evo shift 4g

i actually took my sprint
    htc evo

shift 4g to the cricket store and paid them to flash my phone. well the guy that flashed it did something wrong and so i went to reflash the device and got through the cdma workshop part but when i hook it to qpst and click on the device in service programming it says online connection failure: unspecified error. how would i get the phone back to where i can actually flash it myself completely without that error message and to where qpst will actually be able to read it? i know its about a different phone but i have tried just about everything. any help is appreciated. thanks in advance.

Last edited by avfd318; 09-05-2012 at 01:43 AM.

Recognized Developer

Phone
    GS3, GNex, RAZR

It takes time to create a video as well as a tutorial, patience is a virtue...

Quote Originally Posted by vericose View Post
    ...so do you want a cookie or want to share your methods of doing this with is?

Customer Since
    Jan 2009

I've been up 3 night in a row trying to get mine to connect 2 ETS. I have been trying how to use the tutorial on XDA posted by autoprime. actually, I can't even get the computer to recognize my Nexus.I've tried a lot of drivers PDA net, gnex tool kit, samsung drivers,via drivers... I got nothin. I've been able to bypass the MSL bye using short cuts to the hidden menu and was able to change ETS setting to USB. I don't know where to go with it. I can't connect to ETS so I can't run his script. I been trying to do a manual flash but this is my first flash and even getting the basic flash going isn't working cuz I can't use anything but the shortcuts to hidden menu. Any help on this would be awesome. Its a sprint gnex on 4.1.1. Also have a Verizon on jb so anything yall got helps. N don't forget I'm a noob

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information