Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Overall activity: 4.0%

Quote Originally Posted by djisia402 View Post
    did u get MMS working with apn?
    I was able to get it going. I had to use the paid version of titanium backup and run apn backup and restore as a system app. ICS will not allow third party apps to write to the system partition. If you run it as a system app it fools ICS into thinking its a native app and then it allows it.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%

I didn't try beside I'm a MetroPCS user and mms setting are different. I wish I had a forum like this one for metro users

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but If you'd do a team viewer session to get me set up correctly I'll paypal u some $. Just lmk a price, I've been trying to get this working since 11am and its almost 10pm now

HTC Rezound ICS 4.0.3, Clean Rom Pro 4.4, HTC Sense 3.6, Unlocked, Rooted

Overall activity: 3.0%

Quote Originally Posted by brudacille View Post
    I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but If you'd do a team viewer session to get me set up correctly I'll paypal u some $. Just lmk a price, I've been trying to get this working since 11am and its almost 10pm now

HTC Rezound ICS 4.0.3, Clean Rom Pro 4.4, HTC Sense 3.6, Unlocked, Rooted
    I sent you a pm in your box

Quote Originally Posted by rob318 View Post
    I sent you a pm in your box
    Replied and just wanted to say thanks again for all the help last night. I hope this Rezound works soon, going crazy without it and its only been 2 days, haha...

When I call cricket to start a new account, they ask for an MEID number. The number that I am pulling from the phone is 256691409908868180. Cricket says the number must start with a 26, or 27. Cricket tried activating the 25 # but it fails. They told me I need to visit a cricket location (nothing near my area or I would have done this already), or I need to buy a cricket phone to use. rob318 is helping me again but if anyone would like to add some input I'm sure it would be greatly appreciated

Thanks!

I just wanna follow up with everyone and say that rob318 is the man. Great guy to deal, very trustworthy, excellent communication, and very knowledgeable. Thanks for all the help with everything. I really appreciate the time you invested in me

How to Get GSM Working on HTC Rezound

If u Want ICS Upgrade than Flash Stock RUU from Bootloader, Before Unlocking Bootloader
    Links for ICS RUU:

• After downloading the file, rename it to "PH98IMG.zip" (no quotes)
    • Place the renamed file onto the root of the SD Card
    • Power down your device
    • Reboot into the bootloader by holding VOL DOWN + Power
    • The flashing process should begin automatically

HTC Sync:
    http://dl4.htc.com/m...up_3.0.5606.exe

HTC Super Tool:
    http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1343114

Enable USB Debug on Rezound
    Use Charge Only mode when connected to PC
    Exit HTC Sync on PC
    GSM Patch:
    http://dl.dropbox.co...STOCKGSMFIX.zip

Once u have got the ICS, Use Rezound All in one Tool to Unlock Bootoader,
    Than Load Aaron Recovery from the Same tool
    Reboot into Recovey
    Wipe All Data Factory Reset
    Install GSM patch from Recovery
    Reboot Phone

Insert Ur GSM SIM Card & Start Using Call, SMS & DATA
    U may need to Dial *#*#4636#*#* to Switch been 3G & Edge

USSD Code When u Dial code its not working, But Balance is Shown after u make Calls & SMS

Customer Since
    Sept 2010

Question

kr8zeivan, can you please elaborate on what you are saying? Are you saying that with a Non VZW, unactivated SIM card, you are no long seeing the Sense SIM error message with 3G on the Rezound? I think you mean that you are not seeing this with a certain ROM, where the dev left those files out on purpose? Can you confirm that that's what you are saying? And if so, what ROM is this and do the other features work, like camera photos showing on the lockscreen and etc?

I am trying to get this to work on Page Plus... Haven't even gotten 1X yet, Talk and Text works though... If someone is able to help out, please let me know, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by kr8zeivan View Post
    I notice that too with the sim card. I bought an unactivated T-mobile card for $1 on ebay just to put something in there.It says its not an authorized card, but so what It works great. I just use the AOSP lockscreen on the custom rom tweaks. Then you never see the message. I did that on CleanRom Pro edition, Rezrom, and Bamf ICS works everytime. The new One XXX rom won't even need it. I tried the beta and the message never even appears. I think the dev just left out the files that make it come up. Everything works like it should. Looks clean can never tell. This way I don't have to use a third party app to take it away the option is built into the rom. Once your flashed you can swap out into any rom. Settings always stick. Glad it worked.

---------- Post added at 07:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 AM ----------

Glad you got it working. Sorry I didn't get back. My net was down for a while. Till I paid the bill! My bad.

Overall activity: 4.0%

Quote Originally Posted by Fragger View Post
    kr8zeivan, can you please elaborate on what you are saying? Are you saying that with a Non VZW, unactivated SIM card, you are no long seeing the Sense SIM error message with 3G on the Rezound? I think you mean that you are not seeing this with a certain ROM, where the dev left those files out on purpose? Can you confirm that that's what you are saying? And if so, what ROM is this and do the other features work, like camera photos showing on the lockscreen and etc?

I am trying to get this to work on Page Plus... Haven't even gotten 1X yet, Talk and Text works though... If someone is able to help out, please let me know, thanks!

Yes the error message appears whenever you use a non VZW sim card in a stock rom and all custom sense 3.6 roms. The new sense 4.0 roms do not display message. Either the files were not part of the original RUU that was ported or the devs have omitted them. Its nice because you can run a sense 4.0 rom without ever seeing that annoying message and you don't have to use the AOSP lockscreen, which is included in the tweaks of several roms, or a 3rd party lockscreen in order to avoid the message from being displayed.

As for other features working yes they function as they should on the sense 4.0 roms. On the custom 3.6 roms using AOSP lockscreen features do not work as they should, but annoying message is not displayed so its a trade off. Make sure you flash off of a stock rom and once everything is working you can flash whatever custom rom you want. Just be aware that for some reason when running sense 4.0 roms a sim card is required to even get any data working. Something to do with the rom. Data is disabled until it reads a sim (does not matter what carrier or if activated or not) but once it reads sim mobile data enables and everything works great. On sense 3.6 roms I can run the rom without even having the sim card inserted and still get data working without a problem. Weird not sure why but that has been my experience.
    Last edited by kr8zeivan; 06-22-2012 at 11:47 PM.

Customer Since
    Sept 2010

That was an excellent bit of information there, kr8zeivan! Extremely helpful!

Wondering if you, or someone else here can help me with successful flashing on Page Plus as well? If you know friends that have done it, or something along those lines?

I already have the Keys from a working VZW 3G phone to be copied to the Rezound for 3G on PP, but I can't even get the 1X going on the Rezound ...

I also have CDMA WS on order (what a stupid delivery system)... paid but now I have to wait for the software till God knows when!

Again, thanks for your help!

Yes the error message appears whenever you use a non VZW sim card in a stock rom and all custom sense 3.6 roms. The new sense 4.0 roms do not display message. Either the files were not part of the original RUU that was ported or the devs have omitted them. Its nice because you can run a sense 4.0 rom without ever seeing that annoying message and you don't have to use the AOSP lockscreen, which is included in the tweaks of several roms, or a 3rd party lockscreen in order to avoid the message from being displayed.

As for other features working yes they function as they should on the sense 4.0 roms. On the custom 3.6 roms using AOSP lockscreen features do not work as they should, but annoying message is not displayed so its a trade off. Make sure you flash off of a stock rom and once everything is working you can flash whatever custom rom you want. Just be aware that for some reason when running sense 4.0 roms a sim card is required to even get any data working. Something to do with the rom. Data is disabled until it reads a sim (does not matter what carrier or if activated or not) but once it reads sim mobile data enables and everything works great. On sense 3.6 roms I can run the rom without even having the sim card inserted and still get data working without a problem. Weird not sure why but that has been my experience.

Customer Since
    Sept 2010

Question

kr8zeivan,

One question for you... when you flashed the XXX Rom, did you lose 3G? Go into 1x ONLY, with a SIM in the phone?

Also, did the phone keep rebooting, constantly? I am on S-ON... not sure if that matters?

Hello all! i have a new Htc rezound, i live in México, and i need help with the phone, i just went to iusacell, my phone company and they said to me that they will change my actual line to the htc rezound phone, but i have to configure it, so, i'm really new with this, i went to a technician but he could not do anything, anyone can help me to configure the htc rezound phone to have a cdma number? it's quite a nice phone, but, i can't use it right now!!! Cheers!

Overall activity: 1.0%

Customer Since
    feb 2012
    Phone
    Droid X2

hey jdecuirm!!

PRIMERO antes que nada te recomiendo que veas unos videos es youtube de como hacer el "flash" a cualquier telefono.

CricketUsers.com - Part 1 Full Flash Motorola Droid X from Verizon to Cricket - YouTube

este video es de este foro. ahora algo muy simple busca "flash evo 4g" y el video de 14 minutos siguelo y veras que no es dificil.

Ocupas una cuenta activa con tu compañia de telefonos.

de ahi necesitas tu numero telefonico y tu MIN (que es como otro numero telefonico) y saber la informacion de tu compañia para tener acceso a la internet.

tunumerotelefeno@tucompañia.com

el password en el caso de nosotros es cricket ,,, y un archivo PRL.

y mas detalles que solo viendo dos tres videos aprenderas.

te recomiendo unos foros de mexico con mucha informacion.. y te sentiras mas agusto preguntando ahi.

deja te mando un mensaje privado..ok... alrato

it's calling now, but it's saying to make a collect call to a mobile phone or landline phone press 1. It's telling me on roaming and I have to pay for it.

Overall activity: 7.0%

i can get 1x when ip ut in a card, but i cant get 3g to come up. any one has the same issue? i made sure all the EVDO settings were correct on both diag and 9k

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information