Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Overall activity: 0%

I couldnt get 3g so I finally gave in and shipped the phone off to beigephone for flashing. I received the phone back with the original 4g LTE Verizon SIM in it, with working 3G. I sent it to them with ICS Clean Rom Pro 4.5 and received it back the same way I sent it to them. I'll post up the settings that were used when I get a chance... Headed into work right now. Maybe we'll figure this mystery out, haha

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Customer Since
    Phone
    Moto X and Sammy 4
    Items for Sale

I need to get one to do step by step tutorial....

Sent from APX325C on CKT Network

Customer Since

I can't get my MMS to work. I used the Titanium Backup (even paid for it. Its a good program and worth the 5.99 to 6.48 depending on where you buy it) And I was able to set APN backup and restore as a system app so I don't get the error message when I try to restore the APN. But it doesn't overwrite the stock Verizon settings. Any ideas of where I can delete the stock settings manually and restore the settings again?

Overall activity: 4.0%

I no longer have this device so I can't test it anymore. I only used mms on GB roms for this phone. ICS or JB its trickier. If I remember correctly you must have the SIM card installed, be rooted, have the APN backup and restore installed as well as TB Pro. First delete the APNS first. Reboot the phone, use the voice dialer use command "open apns " manually enter info for Cricket apns. Reboot. Using TB run APN b/R as a system app. Then go back into APN B/R and restore your Cricket XML file that has your preconfigured Cricket settings. Reboot and it should work.

Quote Originally Posted by hdl13qwest View Post
    I can't get my MMS to work. I used the Titanium Backup (even paid for it. Its a good program and worth the 5.99 to 6.48 depending on where you buy it) And I was able to set APN backup and restore as a system app so I don't get the error message when I try to restore the APN. But it doesn't overwrite the stock Verizon settings. Any ideas of where I can delete the stock settings manually and restore the settings again?
    Sorry, I no longer have the rezound, as far I remember inside /data/data/com.android.providers.telephony/ are two database files ( on stack verizon rom: telephony.db and cdmaapn.db then carriers) that needs to be changed to metro pcs settings. I did it with the help of SQL editor from the market.
    I hope it helped you. Good luck.

Customer Since

Why don't you have the rezound anymore? What do you use now? I like the Rezound. Its a stout phone imho.

Quote Originally Posted by hdl13qwest View Post
    Why don't you have the rezound anymore? What do you use now? I like the Rezound. Its a stout phone imho.
    I'm using a Galaxy S3 now. Much better have to say. Battery life is better. Faster, bigger display you now.

Customer Since

Quote Originally Posted by diegov600 View Post
    Sorry, I no longer have the rezound, as far I remember inside /data/data/com.android.providers.telephony/ are two database files ( on stack verizon rom: telephony.db and cdmaapn.db then carriers) that needs to be changed to metro pcs settings. I did it with the help of SQL editor from the market.
    I hope it helped you. Good luck.
    Do you remember the settings that I have to change?

Overall activity: 1.0%

Hi kr8zeivan:

I need your help!!!

I ran the new software rumrunner to get S-OFF…it’s ok now with S-OFF but I have a big problem now…

I got to configure the calls for Iusacell…and My Rezound is working fine…but I need your help to configure the 3G Evolution.

I tried to localize to 'rob adkins' rob318us + yahoo.com and rob318us + hotmail.com and he didn't reply my e-mails. He helped me last time and my Rezound worked great with 3G Evolution.

Can you help me please?

Thanks

TecMan

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread Information