Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 4.0%

HTC Rezound - How to fully flash to Cricket?

Hey guys I just got my hands on an HTC Rezound and trying to fully flash it over, but I cannot find a solution anywhere. Is it just like the Thunderbolt? Please help! I am dying to try it.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 99.0%
    Phone
    3VO

Do have the drivers, what is the esn start with, ##3424# give you diagnostic mode, let me help you. Team viewer

No I do not have the drivers. The esn starts with 25 I pulled from EPST ##778#. I can get into diag mode but my computer won't recognize 9k or HTC diag. So I cannot get CDMA WS to see phone. I also need NV file to clear write. Do you have these?

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Sorry I mean I got ESN from ##program# call, display grouping MEID (DEC)

Phone
    3VO

Quote Originally Posted by kr8zeivan View Post
    No I do not have the drivers. The esn starts with 25 I pulled from EPST ##778#. I can get into diag mode but my computer won't recognize 9k or HTC diag. So I cannot get CDMA WS to see phone. I also need NV file to clear write. Do you have these?

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Sorry I mean I got ESN from ##program# call, display grouping MEID (DEC)
    Download the Htc Sync for Htc and try again.
    HTC Mobile Phone Support - HTC Rezound

Oh ok so do I need to keep it up and running HTC Sync during the process? Have you have any success with the Rezound? Do you know how to get the authentication key to change M.IP settings? Or will I be able to do it in QPST with sync. I actually removed it before because I thought it was interfering with CDMA WS. Do you thing I should follow the Thunderbolt tutorial? Where do I get the NV file? Thanks for your help.

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

Another thing is I do not have the SIM card. Do I need it to program phone or can I do it without it?

Phone
    3VO

Quote Originally Posted by kr8zeivan View Post
    Oh ok so do I need to keep it up and running HTC Sync during the process? Have you have any success with the Rezound? Do you know how to get the authentication key to change M.IP settings? Or will I be able to do it in QPST with sync. I actually removed it before because I thought it was interfering with CDMA WS. Do you thing I should follow the Thunderbolt tutorial? Where do I get the NV file? Thanks for your help.

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

Another thing is I do not have the SIM card. Do I need it to program phone or can I do it without it?

Remove the htc sync once you have drivers. No i don't have the rezound myself but write the phone don't read. NV item you may live without but if you can find them be better.

Thanks. I am open to getting any help I can. Another member showed me how to use team viewer I did not know when I got tour message what it was! My bad but if you have the time I'm off for a few days and have the time.

Hey guys success! I was able to flash talk and text ! Took a few tries and have to do it all in WS but I found I had to do 8k and 9k one after the other and only reboot once. When I did only 8k and unlocked phone, then went to other and changed to NV only, then wrote pro and reboot. Phone would keep crashing and get stuck in boot loop and settings would not stick. When I did 8k and 9k one after another then rebooted it worked and everything all settings stuck.

Overall activity: 2.0%

My drivers wont install how do i do it

Download HTC sync link is a few messages back.

Overall activity: 2.0%

I installed it and it didn't install the drivers it only installed the my device one

Quote Originally Posted by junior2588 View Post
    I installed it and it didn't install the drivers it only installed the my device one
    Did you get the drivers figured out? When you install sync it will install the drivers.
    HTC Mobile Phone Support - HTC Rezound

Make sure you use the sync for Rezound otherwise it won't install. You can confirm by going to device manager. I had a hard time finding drivers in the begining once I downloaded this version of sync I was all good. I even have my Rez rooted, custom recovery and phone running on an official ICS rom just put out by joelz9614 over at TeamBAMF its killer. Ultra stable ICS 4.0.3 build 3.10.605.13 Sense 3.6! So yeah this phone is a beast and worth taking the time to figure out.

Overall activity: 0%

When I call cricket to start a new account, they ask for an MEID number. The number that I am pulling from the phone is 256691409908868180. Cricket says the number must start with a 26, or 27. Cricket tried activating the 25 # but it fails. They told me I need to visit a cricket location (nothing near my area or I would have done this already), or I need to buy a cricket phone to use. I do not have a MID number to use yet because I can't activate the device without having the 25# first. Rob318 is helping me again tonight but if anyone would like to add some input I'm sure it would be greatly appreciated and maybe help someone else down the road. Just looking for more info on this so I can get this completed tonight. I'm without a phone and thats no fun

HTC Rezound ICS 4.0.3, Clean Rom Pro 4.4, HTC Sense 3.6, Unlocked, Rooted

Teamviewer installed and ready for use

Thank you!
    Last edited by brudacille; 05-22-2012 at 11:37 AM.

Thread Information