Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Need a job >:|

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|
    Overall activity: 0%

Quote Originally Posted by avenue View Post
    Hopefully you'll be able to get minimum wage. If I were you I'd be very upset. I can't believe you've been putting up with that pay all this time.

I hope things get better for you.

Keep up the good work with the programs. You're really good with that!

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk
    thanks!!!!! I do them on my spare time but glad its used by this forum here and there. It makes me happy when people use them and also if it was on youtube lol
    Add me on Facebook.com/oriax123

If I helped you, please click '*' at the bottom left of that post.

2. Remove this advertisement.

Quote Originally Posted by oriax123 View Post
    thanks!!!!! I do them on my spare time but glad its used by this forum here and there. It makes me happy when people use them and also if it was on youtube lol
    Yeah, you can always do YouTube tutorials. I'm surprised at how quickly people find those videos. You can then put a donation link in the description.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk

Customer Since
    8/9/2012
    Phone
    Flashed Nexus S 4G

Dude if I lived on that side of the valley I would carpool... The job market is decent There...

I hope you're getting really good benefits and free cell service so that's not another service you have to pay for every month, because that really sucks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by baedrei09 View Post
    I hope you're getting really good benefits and free cell service so that's not another service you have to pay for every month, because that really sucks!!!
    I doubt it. That would be nice though. oriax123, deserves minimum wage. Everyone deserves minimum wage, really. It's not fair that some businesses illegally pay below minimum wage.

oriax123, are there any updates on your current job, or your job hunt?

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

Quote Originally Posted by avenue View Post
    I doubt it. That would be nice though. oriax123, deserves minimum wage. Everyone deserves minimum wage, really. It's not fair that some businesses illegally pay below minimum wage.

oriax123, are there any updates on your current job, or your job hunt?
    i officially get paid ALOT less now -_- not even enough to pay my phone monthly....

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

Phone
    Droid 3, Droid X2

sue!!!!!!!! LOL

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

might have to sell my laptop if i cant find a job soon ... -_-

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

i ONLY get paid for flashing now.. full i get $10 and basic $5 but he charges them $45 for full and $25 for basic... i mean wtf. not much flashes... and i no longer have enough for anything including my bills and bricked mercury -_- seems like the end of me..

Phone
    Galaxy S3

Quote Originally Posted by oriax123 View Post
    i ONLY get paid for flashing now.. full i get $10 and basic $5 but he charges them $45 for full and $25 for basic... i mean wtf. not much flashes... and i no longer have enough for anything including my bills and bricked mercury -_- seems like the end of me..

Damn dude sorry to here that when I come across another mercury ill send your way cause I've had 12 of them so far I get them all time

Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

Quote Originally Posted by Android Titan View Post
    Damn dude sorry to here that when I come across another mercury ill send your way cause I've had 12 of them so far I get them all time

Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk
    damn man thats like $2,400 dollars worth XD and thanks bro thatd be awezome

Gold Member
    Overall activity: 99.2%

oriax123, if you are making $100 a week, i think unemployment pays about $61 to $426 a week for like up to 12 months(i think). Also, find a friend, friend of a friend or relative in another city that will let you stay in a room for awhile while you find a job that pays min wage at least. (are you over 18?)

BTW, your boss is paying you in cash so there is not a paper trail should the IRS or anyone else claim he should have been paying you more including him paying your employment taxes ....by law.

Unemployment Benefits Services — Texas Workforce Commission

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

Quote Originally Posted by wiseoldman View Post
    oriax123, if you are making $100 a week, i think unemployment pays about $61 to $426 a week for like up to 12 months(i think). Also, find a friend, friend of a friend or relative in another city that will let you stay in a room for awhile while you find a job that pays min wage at least. (are you over 18?)

BTW, your boss is paying you in cash so there is not a paper trail should the IRS or anyone else claim he should have been paying you more including him paying your employment taxes ....by law.

Unemployment Benefits Services Texas Workforce Commission

yea im 21, i have a friend i can stay with for awhile so thats good. i should get unemployment which is like 25 miles of walking then to walk back.

Gold Member
    Overall activity: 99.2%

Once you are set up you can have the money direct deposit to a bank account. Then use a debit card where ever you go. See what it takes to open one in Donna. Or they might mail a check but takes longer to get. Coding/programming may be your thing but also remember ALL companies need IT support. Any down time means some or many people are sitting around not working(bringing in money) because they cant use their computer. So send a resume out and see if anyone bites. Smaller businesses will take a chance on someone without a degree. If someone bites, make it clear to them you need transportation and need a $3000 signing bonus to buy a car or to move into an apartment next to the company so yo can walk until you can afford to buy a car.

FYI, i had a friend of a friend who dropped out college after 2 years. He went to work as a janitor in a small software company in Houston. They eventually let him "help" program and trained him. He became a good programmer and went on to make a good living for him and his family. My pot smoking hippy chick little sister bummed around the country until her 30's. Then got a short degree in programming, went to work for a small programming company and now makes more money than me.

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

Quote Originally Posted by wiseoldman View Post
    Once you are set up you can have the money direct deposit to a bank account. Then use a debit card where ever you go. See what it takes to open one in Donna. Or they might mail a check but takes longer to get. Coding/programming may be your thing but also remember ALL companies need IT support. Any down time means some or many people are sitting around not working(bringing in money) because they cant use their computer. So send a resume out and see if anyone bites. Smaller businesses will take a chance on someone without a degree. If someone bites, make it clear to them you need transportation and need a $3000 signing bonus to buy a car or to move into an apartment next to the company so yo can walk until you can afford to buy a car.

FYI, i had a friend of a friend who dropped out college after 2 years. He went to work as a janitor in a small software company in Houston. They eventually let him "help" program and trained him. He became a good programmer and went on to make a good living for him and his family. My pot smoking hippy chick little sister bummed around the country until her 30's. Then got a short degree in programming, went to work for a small programming company and now makes more money than me.
    Wow that sounds awesome and glad they made it as well. I will try and see what happens. went to the site and registered but prolly go to the store since they can help me abit more. Not sure what kind of job ill get but anything will do for now. Developing is what i do for fun and would be great to get paid for it lol so ill keep trying stuff out and hope it works for the best, still need to make a resume although im sure itll suck.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information