Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Need a job >:|

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|
    Overall activity: 0%

Yea been jobless for the past few months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Add me on Facebook.com/oriax123

If I helped you, please click '*' at the bottom left of that post.

2. Remove this advertisement.

Quote Originally Posted by oriax123 View Post
    Yea been jobless for the past few months.

You are just in a wrong place, you need to move where tech jobs are in demand. With your talent, it very easy for you to get a job in certain areas.

Overall activity: 65.0%
    Phone
    PAE3D, ICS Merc

my pay isn't the greatest either, but thanks to what i have learned here, i have just begun a nice little side job doing flashes and installing ROMs on the side (soon I can even start donating to this awesome site!!!)

1. Get square reader (free), link it to your bank account
    2. Flash phones/Install CWM/Flash ROMs (Your Revokster is quite popular among Merc users here in San Antonio)
    3. Take payments in cash or use square reader for credit cards (square gets 2.75% of each transaction)
    4. Extra money :-)

I just started so my personal customer base is quite small at the moment, but word of mouth will take care of the rest. YOU on the other hand have more experience than I do with this stuff so it should be easier for you to make money doing what you like to do.

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

Quote Originally Posted by Rites View Post
    my pay isn't the greatest either, but thanks to what i have learned here, i have just begun a nice little side job doing flashes and installing ROMs on the side (soon I can even start donating to this awesome site!!!)

1. Get square reader (free), link it to your bank account
    2. Flash phones/Install CWM/Flash ROMs (Your Revokster is quite popular among Merc users here in San Antonio)
    3. Take payments in cash or use square reader for credit cards (square gets 2.75% of each transaction)
    4. Extra money :-)

I just started so my personal customer base is quite small at the moment, but word of mouth will take care of the rest. YOU on the other hand have more experience than I do with this stuff so it should be easier for you to make money doing what you like to do.
    Lol I'm glad people use my rom. And yea I'll check that out and see what I can do. It be nice to make some cash. I'd need to have cash before I make a bank account though lol

Add me on Facebook.com/oriax123

If I helped you, please click '*' at the bottom left of that post.

Overall activity: 65.0%
    Phone
    PAE3D, ICS Merc

Account I am using is a prepaid card account I grabbed just for online shopping. If I remember correctly the setup cost me $7 and an initial deposit of $10, so $17 total to get started.

Phone
    HTC Thunderbolt

Hey bro, I needed a job too so I started posting craigslist ads for Computer Repair and Android Flashing, whether its iPhone Jailbreak or Evo 4g to cricket/metropcs; YOU CAN MAKE THAT MONEY JUST BELIEVE IN YOURSELF.

www.benjamincomputerrepair.com

my business.

I pay my rent, buy my food, buy my beer/weed, and pay my bills with profits from my business alone. FULLTIME JOB STATUS.

TRY IT.

edit: if you are a n00b or a script kiddie dont even try it, Only the ELITE will succeed. 1337 all day whatchuknowboutmemoryaddressesandassemblydisasm

Last edited by bbacc021; 06-06-2012 at 05:46 PM.

There would be no need to hire your own lawyer, you could simply contact the TWC and they would have sued the employer for you. What that dealer was doing is highly illegal, TWC literally has an army of lawyers that would be on your side and take the dealer to district court.

Employee Rights & Laws — Texas Workforce Commission

There you are, if TWC is anything like B.O.L.I. here in Oregon, then the dealer would be a fool to not settle out of court when he wakes up to three state lawyers on his doorstep.

Customer Since
    Jan 2009

Quote Originally Posted by oriax123 View Post
    Hey guys Oriax123 here, just wanted to say that i get payed crap and i work for a Cricket Dealer here in Donna, Texas. I love electronics and im always making programs to help you guys out here and there on my spare time. I work from 9am-6pm everyday and i ONLY get paid $100 a week and thats not enough for anything not even to get by. The reason im stuck here is do to lack of transportation. Been trying to save up for college and its looking bad right now since all my money goes to rent. I hardly eat so that sucks.

So basically im looking for a job.

Anyways cheers fellow cricket users
    Did u ever get anything going cuz I'm near u in pharr I sent u an ad... PM me... I think we could make some bank here. I moved here from San Antonio and the cell phone market here can be tapped doesn't seem saturated at all. I got some ideas.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information