Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Can someone please help me get on the Android Plan? I've called Cricket 10 times....

...And no joy. I'm currently on the $55 "All In" plan, and my equipment is listed as "CPE Smartphone Other"; I have a Droid X. I get a 3G symbol but it will not move any data, then after a minute or 2 the 3G symbol goes away, then it will come back, and go away, etc. Every time I cannot move any data. SMS and calling work fine, I have not tried MMS.

From what I've been reading the reason my internet will not work is because I'm not on the Android Plan. I've called Cricket at least 10 times and they won't switch me to the Android plan. Can someone here with Cricket access please fix this for me?? Cricket says different things every time I call. They can't put me on the Android plan since I don't have an Android phone listed in equipment, so I ask them to change my equipment to "CPE Android OS" as I've seen screenshots from other people that have that set, or to change it to a phone that Cricket sells, they just won't do it or say they can't, that's not an option, etc.

Please PM me if you can do it. TIA!

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Jumpmaster
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Please follow the directions on the contact us form and thank you for being a member.

Contact Us - My Cricket Wireless Forum
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

haoleflip719

Have you tried listing the phone model as the Huawei M860 (Ascend)? When I flash phones I always list it as the M860 and the codes come up fine. You are looking for the codes Android Data Access-ADR and/or Free WAP-WP0. If neither code is there, call national dealer support and have them reprovision.

Tap'd by my Evil Fascinate
    **Evil Fascination 3.6**Peanut Butter Jelly Time Voodoo Kernel**QS Rating: 1,657**

Overall activity: 2.0%

Hi... I was wondering if you found a solution to this. I am having the same problem! It is so frustrating! Cricket WILL NOT change me back to my orginal 55$ android plan, they put me on the 55$ Mexico plan and my newly flashed droid X will only make calls and sms text!
    What can I do??

Phone Whore(;
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    Apple iPhone 5

PM me and I'll see what I can do.
    *Please PM me ONLY if you have posted in the forum, and I have not replied. Thank you.*

Wanna know how I became a SuperMod?? I got engaged to the creator of the site. (;

Find devices to flash to Cricket here (refine the search to find the phone model you desire).
    Feel free to donate so we can get more devices to write tutorials on!
    GreenK45 - Automatic proxy setup (u2nl/autostart) for Android flashed phone users on the $45 plan. Now available on the Android Market!

Overall activity: 2.0%

I heard of lot of people having the same trouble when calling in to switch to android plan on cpe. In the store we have no trouble.

Thread Information