Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%

Full Flash Kyocera Echo

has there been any good work ups on this? i have a few people who want it fully flashed to Cricket. Is there a way to flash it fully? or is it just basic flash?

2. Remove this advertisement.

OK did the Flash but i only go the Talk text MMS working for Cricket ... if anyone knows how to get the phone for full flash for the Apps and Web to work let me know thanks.

Overall activity: 3.0%

Customer Since
    Dec 2014
    Phone
    AT&T iPhone 6

Did you try using Qpst

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

I'm guessing that NV items have to be pushed for the data settings to stick. I did this, but the hands free activation killed my Echo. I'm waiting for a replacement.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

I did use QPST and CDMA WS and still web and Apps no working .... as far as NV items i dont know which ones are needed for the phone i didnt write those at all ... i know white rabbit working with custom NV items for the Moto Droid phones but will they also work for the Echo? i think that is the only thing that i needed to get those to work ... but everything else sticks ... so if someone knows about the NV items let me know ... also it might have to be provisioned ... but i haven't tried that either... so will get back when i provision ... but i doubt that is the issue...

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

I do it on a wing and a prayer. It looks like mine stuck, but the hands free activation killed it so.... Really don't know if it all was working perfectly. My suspicion is it would have worked. If I put it in airplane mode the phone would work right. If I didn't, the hands free activation came on and it rebooted instantly.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

try putting the phone in diag mode then also make the SPC 000000 Cricket uses that to write the PRLs to the phone ... then try and rewrite the NV and other setting when the phone is in DIAG mode

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Quote Originally Posted by madmac View Post
    try putting the phone in diag mode then also make the SPC 000000 Cricket uses that to write the PRLs to the phone ... then try and rewrite the NV and other setting when the phone is in DIAG mode
    That's what I had done. Anyways the new phone is on the way and I am most likely just going to sell it on eBay so I can get a more popular phone to do a tutorial on.

Sent from Droid Incredible 2 Global phone on Cricket via Tapatalk.

i think that it will be only a matter of time before someone gets the full work up on it ... i could only get the Basic talk text mms to work with flashing the PRL to 45510 and using APNs via AnyCut but that is it ... CMDA WS for flashing the PRL but web market GPS no go ... it does say its on 3G though weird huh? i dont have phone anymore it was a customer and he needed the phone for a replacement so if he brings it back in i can try something new when something is there new to try.. LOL

Has there been any progress with this phone??? i am still waiting for this phone to be fully flashed ... can someone please help with this ... i cannot write NV items ... dont know where to get them from thanks.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

I wrote the Droid NV items, but use as at your own risk. My Echo is still on it's way back. Not sure if I'm going to try again with the hands free activation disabled OR just sell it. If I did it again, I'd manually program the number in like the EVO 3D. Then I'd flash the rest after the hands free activation stop popping up.

did the droid NV items cause the boot loop? i know that is potential. Also did you get the NV items from whiterabbit?

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

That is where I got them. I'm pretty sure the hands free activation did it. I looked at the device and all the information stuck after the NV items. Once the Hands Free Activation came up, it would boot loop. I got the phone into airplane mode and it was back to normal. I put the Sprint PRL back on, turned airplane mode off, and no boot loop again.

I'm 95% sure that the Hands Free Activation was causing all my problems, and they were the NV items from whiterabbit.org.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisngrod View Post
    That is where I got them. I'm pretty sure the hands free activation did it. I looked at the device and all the information stuck after the NV items. Once the Hands Free Activation came up, it would boot loop. I got the phone into airplane mode and it was back to normal. I put the Sprint PRL back on, turned airplane mode off, and no boot loop again.

I'm 95% sure that the Hands Free Activation was causing all my problems, and they were the NV items from whiterabbit.org.
    ok i will try those setting from the NV items and also how would i bypass the activation?

Washington, District of Columbia, United States

How do you get talk.and text working can you make a guide i have flashed all types of phones but this one is giving me troubke

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information