Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

Angry Help: SUPPOSEDLY fullyworking/flashed Sprint Intercept... what is still needed done?

Ive been searching through post after post and forum to forum for a couple days, but cant seem to find exactly what all I need to do, for the state the phones settings/info are currently on. Ive avoided posting earlier because since I've seem semi- similar problems, I didnt want to post something that the EXACT same situation had maybe been posted 500x &me just not search. However, I am so tired of trying to piece together exactly what I need to do, from 500 different kinda-related-at-parts posts, that I'm giving up &hoping someone can tell me what to do (cuz Crickets tech people DEFINITELY were no help)....

We got a Sprint Samsung Intercept that was flashed to cricket. Supposedly it was fully flashed/functional including internet, etc, but needless to say, its not. Talk & text work fine, but thats about it. The network even still says Sprint, etc. Here is where the settings are at:

Android Version: 2.2.1
    Baseband version: s:m910.05 S.dl05
    Kernal version: 2.6.32.9
    Build number: Froyo.dl05
    Hardware version: m910.05

SYSTEMSETTINGS/SYSTEM UPDATES: of course none of them can check for update
    SYSTEMSETTINGS/STATUS: phone# is correct now
    Prl version: 35113
    Network: Sprint
    Service State: in service
    User name: xxxxx@sprintpcs.com
    Mobile Network State: Disconnected

verbally "OPEN IP SETTINGS"
    Proxy: wap.mycricket.com (I cant remember if it was blank, or was xxxx.sprintpcs.com)
    Port: 8080
    IP Settings: nothing entered

I need to know what do I need to install or what info/settings do I need to enter/change? Or/And ANYthing else needed? Since I dont know exactly what was already actually done/installed/changed, I dont know what still needs to be done/installed/changed. Could anyone please help (the more specific on what program(s) or info needed to enter in the incorrect setting values, the better).
    Thank you very much for your time & for any/all assistance!

P.S. if this would be better posted in a different thread, I am very sorry &will post it wherever its better fit. I wasnt positive about which thread (of a couple possibilities) it should go in, so I just picked which I thought was the best. Sorry & Thanks.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 4.0%

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Let me ask you this:
    Did you purchase the phone and then have it activated, or did you bring the phone in to have it flashed and added to your account at the same time? A phone could be "fully flashed", but it's going to have to have it's EVDO settings written manually by the flasher.

Have you tried using QPST to check your M.IP and PPP settings?

Overall activity: 0%

Bought the phone, then had it activated. I think the last phone service with it was cricket also (apparently only had talk/text).

Have you tried using QPST to check your M.IP and PPP settings?

Read more: http://www.cricketusers.com/flashed-...#ixzz1luqoMGFN

Not yet, but will in just a couple hours (husband @WORK with phone)

Overall activity: 4.0%

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

I would check out this thread for more information. The intercept is really similar to the transform and the flashing procedure should be the same. Chances are the M.IP and PPP usernames just need to be updated with your phone number and it'll start working.

Thread Information