Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

Phone
    Droid 4 (XT894)

Please Help! No data on flashed D2, second line for cricket.

Hi! First off, I want to personally thank the Chrisngrod for his awesome instructions, as well as everyone here @Cricket Users Forum! You guys rock!

I have used this method at least a dozen times now, with great success. With that said, I have run into one ever-so-small problem....

My Droid 2 Global is successfully flashed with all the bells and whistles working. With that being said, I purchased a second Droid 2 (just the D2) for my girlfriend to use, since she was using a crappy phone with straight talk.(nothing against them but phone selection lol) Upon successfully completing these instructions for the um-teenth time, and establishing service with cricket as a second line on my account, I am stuck on a 3G data issue. The phone shows 3G connectivity in white, but wont turn to green(fully establish the connection). I re-did the methods all over again plus called cricket to verify.

Here's where I got confused.... The rep told me that, both her MIN and MDN were the same number!

Im guessing that this is the root of my issue, but need confirmation before i go the route of trying to get them to issue her a different MIN.

Thanks in advance!

Ed

Read more: http://www.cricketusers.com/verizon-motorola-droid-2-a955/6510-tutorial-flash-motorola-droid-2-cricket-2-2-froyo-talk-text-mms-internet-8.html

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Send me an email at the link in my sig and I'll look at the acct to make sure all is as it should be.
    Name, phone number, auth ID.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Phone
    Droid 4 (XT894)

Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post
    Send me an email at the link in my sig and I'll look at the acct to make sure all is as it should be.
    Name, phone number, auth ID.
    Email sent! Thanks for your time!

Thread Information