Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    LG Optimus C

Question Sanyo zio or lg optimus c which is better???

Ok so i have a zio and i liked it but lately its been annoying me i did update it to the 2.2 and i wanted to know if the optimus c is any better or the same i wanted to know if it has more phone memory or the same or less than the zio and is the screen bigger than the zio or what please help me if you've had both phones before

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Supporting Member
    Overall activity: 2.0%

With the graphic processing unit the Optimus C might be a little nicer. It's development is a little behind when it comes to ROMs and such. At least the Zio had the source code released.

You're in an area that supports flashed phones. Have you ever thought of going that route?

Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    LG Optimus C

What do you mean by the source code? and yea i use to have a flashed phone before i got my zio

Supporting Member
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Source code code provides ROM programmers with a foundation to build on. It's in a much more raw form than what would be used to flash the device.

Overall activity: 6.0%

Phone
    Huawei Ascend 2

The Optimus that Cricket put out doesn't have a GPU according to what I've read about it. The higher end Optimus' like Sprint have a GPU. But no GPU love for Cricket Optimus, which makes the Zio a better phone. I was scoring over 1000 on Antutu System Benchmark on my Stock Zio. Even an overclocked Optimus can't come close to that. Plus the resolution on the Zio is far superior to the Optimus. My wife has the Sprint Optimus and my Zio does almost everything it does. With the exception of Flash. Which isn't on the Cricket Optimus either. The only thing the Optimus beats the Zio at is battery size, as the Zio is 1130mah and the Optimus is 1500mah.

Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by sinisin View Post
    The Optimus that Cricket put out doesn't have a GPU according to what I've read about it. The higher end Optimus' like Sprint have a GPU. But no GPU love for Cricket Optimus, which makes the Zio a better phone. I was scoring over 1000 on Antutu System Benchmark on my Stock Zio. Even an overclocked Optimus can't come close to that. Plus the resolution on the Zio is far superior to the Optimus. My wife has the Sprint Optimus and my Zio does almost everything it does. With the exception of Flash. Which isn't on the Cricket Optimus either. The only thing the Optimus beats the Zio at is battery size, as the Zio is 1130mah and the Optimus is 1500mah.
    It does have a GPU, despite what you'd think. I'm the rom dev for it I would know. I have flash running on mine actually. From what i'm aware the zio has a resistive touch screen. And oh really? are you aware we score an 1104 on the overclock test at just under 900mhz? If you don't know what you talking about please don't say it.Your obviously very biased. Also I ported cyanogenmod 7 to this phone...that should say enough. Gingerbread ftw
    The optimus is a better choice my friend I promise. I have the open source code and i've been turning this phone into a beast.

Thread Information