Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 2.0%

Sprint LG G2 flashed to Cricket

I am getting three Sprint LG G2s and wanting to flash them to Cricket .. ... I've searched the forums and even the internet, and found nothing regarding flashing them. I've seen YouTube videos but most don't prove the internet works or MMS .. ... I have worked with CDMA workshop and QPST before. Any info helping me would be great. Thanks in advance for any help .. ...

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Phone
    Moto X and Sammy 4
    Items for Sale

I can help you... send me pm

Quote Originally Posted by KingUniverse View Post
    I am getting three Sprint LG G2s and wanting to flash them to Cricket .. ... I've searched the forums and even the internet, and found nothing regarding flashing them. I've seen YouTube videos but most don't prove the internet works or MMS .. ... I have worked with CDMA workshop and QPST before. Any info helping me would be great. Thanks in advance for any help .. ...
    using cdma workshop and qpst I flashedmy sprint lg g2 to cricket but only get 3g speeds for data (not sure if it's due to no cricket sim card for 4g data or not being able to change APN settings and getting them to stick) mms is not working but talk and txt no problem , I plan on checking out a local cricket shop that does flashing and see what my options are for getting a sim card from a s4 or note and see if that will get me 4g data at least

Cricket doesn't use SIM cards where I'm at .. ... Use the Cricket MMS app, that's the only way to do it .. ...

Universal Cricket MMS GB, ICS, JB Solution No Root Required! - xda-developers

I've always heard it's not possible to get 4G through Cricket, at least not on flashed phones .. ... Didn't know Cricket even had 4G

Quote Originally Posted by KingUniverse View Post
    Cricket doesn't use SIM cards where I'm at .. ... Use the Cricket MMS app, that's the only way to do it .. ...

Universal Cricket MMS GB, ICS, JB Solution No Root Required! - xda-developers

I've always heard it's not possible to get 4G through Cricket, at least not on flashed phones .. ... Didn't know Cricket even had 4G
    Yeah they have 4g lte here in tucson and sell galaxy s3 and 4 that have sim cards in them for 4g , anyway I ended up checking with the shop and they had the sim card but could not program it for my flashed phone in the system so that was a no go , thank you for the link though, I have used mms app's in the past for flashed phones but wasnt sure if it would work on the newer android version , will give it a try , thanks again

Overall activity: 5.0%
    Customer Since
    Phone
    AT&T Moto Atrix HD

i could only get TALK & TEXT working but no web i hate this New Android 4.3.... i cant flashm them good....

Overall activity: 0%

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight_Sparkle View Post
    i could only get TALK & TEXT working but no web i hate this New Android 4.3.... i cant flashm them good....

I have solution for web to stick on any LG sprint

Overall activity: 5.0%
    Customer Since
    Phone
    AT&T Moto Atrix HD

if you really want it to work just go here to
    Remote Squad.com

and install the Magical Phones flashing system and pay a small fee of $15 for credits and you should only use $10 out of the credits to do a FULL FLASH with working Talk, Text, Web, MMS & it shoudl stick, doing it by hand me no luck yet....

The No Need for ROOT APP, ( NO ROOT NEEDED PEOPLE )
    Do you need SPC/MSL code finder for most android devices such as Samsung Galaxy s3, s3, other? go here its free
    Flashing Tools Library

look for

• Android MSL Reader

• Lets share info Free, not pm or message someone and keep it a secret.
    • When using MSL Reader must be connected to Wi-Fi & Active Internet.
    • Steps to work it
    • 1. Connect to internet ( wifi is best )
    • 2. Download & Install
    • 3. DO NOT OPEN IT AT ALL. Keep closed
    • 4. open dialer pad and try to enter ##3282# or ##3424# or anything that will allow you to enter a SPC/MSL code and tells you failed...
    • 5. once you find an area that allows you to enter a SPC/MSL just enter 000000 and let it tell you FAIL or no good ( this is good ) exit it now
    • 6. now look for the Lock icon called MSL reader or what ever its called " lol "
    • 7. open it and press READ it should show MSL/SPC.
    • this meothed does not work on this LG G2 Device, but does work on other phones. i posted this just in-case you need it for other phones.
    • this work was not stolen or copy from any one, its from Magical Phones / Flashingtools

Here is some info i have to share hope you like it i got it from RemoteSquad flasher aka Magical Phones!
    Pre flash instructions
    1. Turn on usb debugging. Located on phone in settings-->developer options
    2. Turn on unknown sources. Located on phone in settings-->security
    3. Make sure phone is in charge only mode
    4. Dial ##443336772#
    5. The phone will display the SPC code on the bottom of the screen. Write the code down, you will need it for the flash.
    6. Go back to the home screen.
    7. Dial ##3424#
    8. Enter SPC ( if it asks for one )
    9. Select Diag Enable
    10. Let all the drivers finish loading

HOPE THIS GETS YOU FAR..... lets keep this post going!

Last edited by Twilight_Sparkle; 05-19-2014 at 09:02 PM.

Thread Information