Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    Verizon S3

LG Nexus 5 "google store version"

i have got a brand new nexus 5 straight from the play store and successfully flashed it to cricket with talk/text/3g working. i havnt tried mms yet but i will try getting it to work within the next day or so(im in no hurry).

anyways heres the instructions for the flash:
    Flashing Nexus 5 (D820) into your own CDMA c… | Google Nexus 5 | xda-developers

A few things people should know before buying a nexus 5 to do this, first make sure you buy a SPRINT sim card, the phone locks down the radio if there isnt a specific nexus 5 sprint sim card so you wont get signal at all ( no sprints stores withing 50miles of me had any in stock, i had to get mine from here:
    https://ting.com/devices/buy/nexus5-sim

thats the cheapest place to find one, dont worry about it being a ting card ting is sprint you WILL receive a sprint branded card.) also the latest version of qpst is required (411) and it will error out saying BAN and write error, ignore those. other than that all the instructions are in that link above. ENJOY

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

oh, be careful about buying the nexus 5 straight from sprint, as i have read that it cant be flashed or is very very hard. try getting it straight from google ( its 100$ less that way anyways)

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    Verizon S3

I said I would update and I did get everything fully working on cm11 and stock, the mms super easy using the cricket messaging app.

Thread Information