Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Stumbled across this site...i own a viper on sprint, wanted to toss out there the simplest method to get your msl is first download catlog (logcat alternative), in dialer ##data# click any category, click view, then go back to catlog and filter msl or spc, you'll see it In the log. Also i have .tot files if anyone needs, know how to unbrick, and manually install ics , anyone who needs help/info, email me @ n0ve@n0ve.net

2. Remove this advertisement.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.E View Post
    I fully flashed this phone took me a second to get the 3g to show and work but its all good now with working MMS, tot file would be nice.
    How did you get 3g working? Itshows 3g on the status bar but when i check in
    System Settings > About Phone > Network
    The mobile network says 1xRTT and not EVDO so its not true 3g but internet still works, just really slow.

By the way dialing *#*#4636#*#* doesn't do anything, perhaps cause I'm on Ice cream sandwich?

Quote Originally Posted by OddAdrian View Post
    How did you get 3g working? Itshows 3g on the status bar but when i check in
    System Settings > About Phone > Network
    The mobile network says 1xRTT and not EVDO so its not true 3g but internet still works, just really slow.

By the way dialing *#*#4636#*#* doesn't do anything, perhaps cause I'm on Ice cream sandwich?
    on ics to configure data profile its Stock dialer only; *#*#data#*#*
    starts off prefix *#*# then as suffix reverses.

anyone still need tot or others?

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

also google cdma diagnostics apk

---------- Post added at 01:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

dude data is spelled d a t a 3 2 8 2 idk where ur numbers came from.
    Last edited by n0ve; 02-10-2013 at 12:33 AM. Reason: cant type today

Quote Originally Posted by n0ve View Post

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

also google cdma diagbostics apk

---------- Post added at 01:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

dude data is soekled out 3272.
    Well *#*#data#*#* doesn't work either.
    ##data# works fine and let's me enter the data profile my spc is changed to 000000 so i can also change anything in there.
    The thing is no matter how much i change about it i can't get true 3g just 1xRTT
    I have qpst on my laptop,i currently don't have internet at home and my only access of internet is this rather slow phone so its really frustrating.
    Only getting 130kb download with a more than perfect prl

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by n0ve View Post

also google cdma diagnostics apk

dude data is spelled d a t a 3 2 8 2 idk where ur numbers came from.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.E View Post
    *#*#4636#*#* Phone Information, Change the LTE blah blah blah to CDMA Auto PRL, Turn off radio, turn on radio
    That's where i got my numbers from

A- in alot of areas thats what your going to get w 3g. If you want to whine about it go to a carrier like vzw or sprint find out who had best lte in ur area and switch. Lastly...install apex launcher or any that let's you install shortcuts on desktop. look for all thwe hidden menus and lg q something. I'm no longer posting here due to legalities and my business. Switching hosts
    www.androidhookup.com

two week launch. I learned the hard way nothing is free anymore. make sure u have usb debugging on, and use stock dialer only. that phone really sucks though i ditched it for a gnex.

Last edited by n0ve; 02-10-2013 at 12:48 AM.

The thing is, on my LG Optimus C i was getting speeds of 1.3mbs download. The cricket 3g network doesn't by any means suck in my area.
    The only thing holding the speeds down is that its on 1xRTT and moy EVDO and I've been looking for a fix but nothing so far.

The phone its excellent despite its supposedly over heating problems which i haven't experienced.
    Last edited by OddAdrian; 02-10-2013 at 01:08 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information