Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Overall activity: 2.0%

no it would prolly have to be purchase i would also take a look at the nam lock as well sometimes it will make things revert as well

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Phone
    spr ip4s on ckt

its good to see both forums come to the aid of good guy when falsely accused.btw how are and apk and cli/gui with options the same??? lmao this was just dumb to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    its good to see both forums come to the aid of good guy when falsely accused.btw how are and apk and cli/gui with options the same??? lmao this was just dumb to begin with.
    im not sure but its easy to jump the gun when you steal stuff urself and dont have ne real respect for other ppls work i give gratz to azintegra for his solution but his doesnt do all that mine does we all kno i dont steal if i did iwouldnt be broke atm but hey what can you do

Overall activity: 0%

Hey dex please find the solution as evdo tab hdr user pass are reverting back to verizon.

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

And guys solution by stweeped is just a shortcut to lg hidden menu which could be accessed by anycut-->lg hidden menu

I normally keep my mouth shut...but I looked at Steewpeds...A shortcut? Are you mentally retarded? IF YOU COULD USE ANY CUT YOU WOULDN'T NEED A SOLUTION! MORON!

There are issues beyond just a "shortcut." Dex's appears (I could be wrong) to use some form of temp root, which he can then execute it...Steewpeds does it in a much different way...

Also for anyone who goes "What do you know?" I have hacked and modified more games for Android and ARM processors than anyone in the scene...Look me up on youtube
    Leetwolf BS - YouTube

So, yeah.

actually its a lil more to it then that since lg disabled the hidden menu in later builds on lte devices my solution allows u to bypass that problem so does az's but he cant accuse me of **** i didnt do
    Last edited by Chris Rodriguez; 05-08-2012 at 11:20 PM. Reason: language

Then what is the apk for if u know better.

lol i cant tell you that hence the reason for the solutions lol

Got it dex

Again, when you know more about the security involved and why it doesn't work, you'll how the APK works. I don't think Dex nor Steewped want their tricks revealed so...I won't tell you, but I've confirmed with Steewped already about how it works. Not sure about Dex but he doesn't seem to be the "reveal my stuff for me" type:P. Also the last comment, was just being stupid:P I know you're not retarded.

thanks leet and ya it took me a few to figure this out but i did and i wrote a program around it i just dont like being accused of something i didnt do it wrong and azintegra's known for stealing ppls **** and selling it
    Last edited by Chris Rodriguez; 05-08-2012 at 11:21 PM. Reason: language

Overall activity: 3.0%

Customer Since
    NEVER
    Phone
    Verizon Note 3

So a new GUI makes something original your still executing the same content that you found in my shit months ago. So really you execute threw adb or on the phone not any different. That's not very original. So everyone wants to talk shit lets be real a 150 bux for a solution that's already free. I'm sure all the shit talkers didn't pay for it. Anyone I know is pissed off when they pay for something that's free.

look here u stupid **** my solution was hand made everyone here and on gurus has said so, so y are u still pushing this i gave u credit but i didnt take sure shit or even kno u made it if i did i most certainly not even wasted my time writing my own shit out
    Last edited by Chris Rodriguez; 05-08-2012 at 11:22 PM. Reason: language

Hey steewped installed your apk on my revolution and it works thanks for posting it

Overall activity: 3.0%

Customer Since
    NEVER
    Phone
    Verizon Note 3

I didn't say it wasn't hand made but it sure looks and smells like you got the key ingredient from my shit. Seriously it can be done with anycut so your attempting to rape people for something you can do with anycut. Realistically the only thing needed in there is to beable to turn on use data in nv mode. The rest is basic workshop commands. So many of these "trusted" members of the community have burned and ripped everyone off. This just looks like another example of beezle and the palm roms that never worked right or too/cain with the droid flash. Just worse. I'll pretend you didnt find mine but lets be realistic selling a anycut solution for a 150 bux? If all you supporters have extra money like that then donate it to a charity of your choice instead of paying for free shit.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information