Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Overall activity: 2.0%

look steewped it wasnt taken from you i didnt even know u were still in the game sec dont knock to0 or cain since they made you and third anycut cant get it done as i figured that out when i got the lucid a few weeks ago so please spare the the ethical shit and take a look in the mirror on how much stuff you have RE'ed and taken from ppl i didnt steal from you i worked hard on my application and hand wrote everything from the gui to the exploit if u have got a fuckin problem with that then my fellow flasher you a NOOB and will always be a noob

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Wrecked Johnson

Your shit is probably borrowed anyway steewped you should shut your pompous ass up before shit gets real and we start listing the shit you've done. Get off the cock installed on your high horse via adb

Overall activity: 3.0%

Customer Since
    NEVER
    Phone
    Verizon Note 3

List the stuff I've done. Too and cain didn't make me. I was around long before that bs they sold shit that didn't work and many people paid for shit that didn't work. If they made you then that would explain alot because they took money for shit that didn't work never got fixed and issued zero refunds. In this day and age that's a thief. Nam locks lets see workshop demo takes care of everything else you have there. So again selling free stuff. So my free solution will work for you. If you like don't send me a 150 dollars don't send me anything. Make a donation
    Cystic Fibrosis Foundation - Make a Donation

Do something good with your money.

Overall activity: 0%

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecked Johnson View Post
    Your shit is probably borrowed anyway steewped you should shut your pompous ass up before shit gets real and we start listing the shit you've done. Get off the cock installed on your high horse via adb
    If he has the only solution of this type...who'd he borrow it from? Clearly they both know their shit...they figured two completely different ways to do it. All this animosity!

hhhmmm there is too many to count and ya ur solution may be free but i put time in just like you did so what if im charging for it my work is actually worth something to me unlike you u think ur shit is helping the community ur actually killing it just like corp stores are doin flashing of androids for $15 now u just saturated the market u pompus twit its no wonder no one can find work ne where its ppl like you that fuck the economy since you have money i flash phones to live if i didnt flash phones i wouldnt even have a job right now so please spare me with ur attempts to look human donate to CFF no dumbass support the commuity that u work for let bill gates donate to CFF i have 10 to my name atm that i still have to buy diapers for my 21 month old child so me chargin 150 for my solution is so that i can help support my family

Customer Since
    NEVER
    Phone
    Verizon Note 3

Maybe you should of stayed in school and got a real job Dex. Maybe you should of been looking for a job instead of chasing tail making babies you cant support. Typical...... It might be wise to get a real job instead of a fly by night flashing job. If i'm killing the community what are you doing your providing the same answer. I'm just allowing people to save some money for some diapers and still use it to make some money to buy some more of the things they need. Corp stores flashing phones for 15 dollars do they use my software? NO? Alot of you claim to make these things called solutions. When its a set way of doing something is it a solution? Changing a NV item that's universal is that a solution? Doing the same functions that LGNPST or SPST does isnt making a solution. Android is open source just read. These are standard items and standard protocols. You didn't create a solution you take public knowledge and make it look like your somebody. But the people your trying to ass rape for a 100 dollars a flash, the people using cricket metro revol etc... These are the people that don't have any money and you want to argue they should pay more. Wait bill gates should make the donations. Why do you hate on someone that worked there ass off to get where they are. Why do you deserve a hand out?

OBAMANOMICS EXPLAINED: Spreading the Wealth - YouTube

Wrecked Johnson

mind your own business

@ leetwolf my statement was not in regards to this particular situation thank you very much so mind your own business, this was a personal attack on a friend of mine, I dont know you so fuck off

Quote Originally Posted by steewped View Post
    Maybe you should of stayed in school and got a real job Dex. Maybe you should of been looking for a job instead of chasing tail making babies you cant support. Typical...... It might be wise to get a real job instead of a fly by night flashing job. If i'm killing the community what are you doing your providing the same answer. I'm just allowing people to save some money for some diapers and still use it to make some money to buy some more of the things they need. Corp stores flashing phones for 15 dollars do they use my software? NO? Alot of you claim to make these things called solutions. When its a set way of doing something is it a solution? Changing a NV item that's universal is that a solution? Doing the same functions that LGNPST or SPST does isnt making a solution. Android is open source just read. These are standard items and standard protocols. You didn't create a solution you take public knowledge and make it look like your somebody. But the people your trying to ass rape for a 100 dollars a flash, the people using cricket metro revol etc... These are the people that don't have any money and you want to argue they should pay more. Wait bill gates should make the donations. Why do you hate on someone that worked there ass off to get where they are. Why do you deserve a hand out?

i do have a real job its supporting my family. sec by providing free flashing solutions for phones u provide every tom dick and harry cricket dealer to flash the same phone now the SUPPLY of ppl able to flash that particular phone effects the DEMAND that a FEW dealers who bought the solution have to flash since they can get it done at places like marathon for 25 instead of the 50 most dealers charge providing free solutions isnt the way to go ne more there is no money in it if there was then there wouldnt be all these fuckin one click flashers out there hence the problem with the market today. and obama has done more for me then you ever have or will dont make this about politics its a battle you will lose quick fast and in a hurry as of right now i deserve a hand out since i dont make ne money i deserve a hand out cuz im struggling to live if ur rich u dont struggle but when ur poor life is a burden everyday try to make it where i do and then

957-come-me-bro.jpg
    but until u struggle sit back STFU and enjoy the fact that ur an idiot talking steewped shit HENCE UR NAME

Wrecked Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by steewped View Post

You want a tissue for all that crying you just did

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

Look at you acting like your fucking Insane Cain getting your pussy all bent when someone sells something, there is a big difference between you and cain tho, cain actually did something and helped dumb ass fucks like yourself be somebody.

p.s. with all your links you have posted to support this and that I am suprised I have not seen a $5 flasher support link

@ leetwolf my statement was not in regards to this particular situation thank you very much so mind your own business, this was a personal attack on a friend of mine, I dont know you so fuck off
    Last I checked this is a public forum and I have to read your bullshit too...so...no I won't mind my own business...I don't know how you can steal something YOU NEVER REALLY CREATED. You see it's sort of like cracking...I didn't MAKE the solution, because I didn't CREATE ARM or Intel X86 Assembly...I used it. Same goes for flashing, you just USED the NV item and changed it... THAT'S NOT A SOLUTION... THAT'S WHAT THE FUCK THE ENTIRE POINT OF THE NV ITEM WAS...IF THEY DIDN'T WANT THE ABILITY TO CHANGE IT FOR ANOTHER CARRIER...THEY WOULD JUST STRAIGHT UP HARD CODE IT...So when you say someone stole something, you gotta really squeeze that meaning dry these days to make it valid. I know you don't know me...but that's the problem with your response...you DON'T know me...I'm in google, just look me up.
    Let me google that for you

- I am also
    Leetwolf BS - YouTube

-- So as you see...I do know my shit, I do know how this stuff works...I think people need to put a little more thought into their replies.

Wrecked Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by leetwolf View Post
    Last I checked this is a public forum and I have to read your bullshit too...so...no I won't mind my own business...I don't know how you can steal something YOU NEVER REALLY CREATED. You see it's sort of like cracking...I didn't MAKE the solution, because I didn't CREATE ARM or Intel X86 Assembly...I used it. Same goes for flashing, you just USED the NV item and changed it... THAT'S NOT A SOLUTION... THAT'S WHAT THE FUCK THE ENTIRE POINT OF THE NV ITEM WAS...IF THEY DIDN'T WANT THE ABILITY TO CHANGE IT FOR ANOTHER CARRIER...THEY WOULD JUST STRAIGHT UP HARD CODE IT...So when you say someone stole something, you gotta really squeeze that meaning dry these days to make it valid. I know you don't know me...but that's the problem with your response...you DON'T know me...I'm in google, just look me up. Let me google that for you - I am also Leetwolf BS - YouTube -- So as you see...I do know my shit, I do know how this stuff works...I think people need to put a little more thought into their replies.
    im thinking you should go fuck yourself, put a lot of thought in that......

im thinking you should go fuck yourself, put a lot of thought in that......
    Neh. I'll stick to what I do best, laughing at punks like you. End of discussion.

@ steewped BTW my solution came from having a convo with Dan Rosenberg u know hte securty guy that makes android root mayb you should go look and see that i found the way to root the revolution V8 using one of his exploits check urself b4 you get wrecked

Wrecked Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by leetwolf View Post
    Neh. I'll stick to what I do best, laughing at punks like you. End of discussion.
    ohhhhhhh you put your foot down didnt you, I better stop with that End of discussion remark I would hate for you to laugh at my punk ass. STFU nerdo lame ass with your weak fucking remarks ya nobody!

and btw I created the ARM solution so thank me because your ARM now fits up your ass with my solution.

Customer Since
    NEVER
    Phone
    Verizon Note 3

Supporting your family is not a job its a duty you don't do the state does it and in turn I pay for. A job is something you do that makes money. This does not mean food stamps, section8 or any other assistance program so you can sit at home and play on the internet. 1 click flashers you whine about but it looks like your trying to make something like that. The reason you cant charge so much is the end user looks at the price of the new cricket phone and when its the same price as the beat up used one they have to flash lets do the math. So you claim your poor because you cant rape at flashing prices from the same poor people. There are alot of jobs out there but what it comes down to is people don't want to work. They want to sit at home with there tv, beer and weed. So what you have told us is you refuse to get a job. That you take government handouts instead of busting your ass. So anyone here that works for there money is already funding your life. We pay something called taxes. I'm glad you are proud of your Obama handouts. But some of us have to work to pay for the lazy people like you. "obama has done more for me then you ever have" Yes your right he has enabled you to be more lazy. Well its time for me to leave this job and goto my second job so you system suckers sit here and cry that your poor and wait for more handouts. Last and final here is the stolen "solution" that is free

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4foVsnWXYh4

Dex if you really want a job I know alot of people and I'm sure I can get you one in your city that's close to a bus stop. All you have to do is ask nicely. Off to work. I like to know I worked for what I have.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information