Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Wrecked Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by steewped View Post
    Supporting your family is not a job its a duty you don't do the state does it and in turn I pay for. A job is something you do that makes money. This does not mean food stamps, section8 or any other assistance program so you can sit at home and play on the internet. 1 click flashers you whine about but it looks like your trying to make something like that. The reason you cant charge so much is the end user looks at the price of the new cricket phone and when its the same price as the beat up used one they have to flash lets do the math. So you claim your poor because you cant rape at flashing prices from the same poor people. There are alot of jobs out there but what it comes down to is people don't want to work. They want to sit at home with there tv, beer and weed. So what you have told us is you refuse to get a job. That you take government handouts instead of busting your ass. So anyone here that works for there money is already funding your life. We pay something called taxes. I'm glad you are proud of your Obama handouts. But some of us have to work to pay for the lazy people like you. "obama has done more for me then you ever have" Yes your right he has enabled you to be more lazy. Well its time for me to leave this job and goto my second job so you system suckers sit here and cry that your poor and wait for more handouts. Last and final here is the stolen "solution" that is free

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4foVsnWXYh4

Dex if you really want a job I know alot of people and I'm sure I can get you one in your city that's close to a bus stop. All you have to do is ask nicely. Off to work. I like to know I worked for what I have.
    STFU you have the worst reputation around go back to ripping off peoples (ztahoez for sure) shit and your magic phones garbage flashing software

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

got something for you stupid

here is something for you stupid.
    LGProvision.apk

Overall activity: 2.0%

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Last edited by Dexslab; 05-08-2012 at 03:56 PM.

Wrecked Johnson

Nuff said dex, lmfao

Jumpmaster
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

I'm not policing up this whole entire thread anymore. I tried, and it took too much. I'm at CTIA, and I'd like to enjoy it somewhat.

Name calling and offensive language ends now. If you haven't grown up enough to pick up a thesaurus in a jam, you can find a new home. I understand people get frustrated, but this site was designed for the masses. I have a hunch that if I want to keep it around certain actions must be taken to keep it appropriate for a wider audience than just professional phone flashers.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread Information