Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%

Verizon LG Revolution

Hello everyone I just wanted to start this thread becuase i am about to get a Revolution and i am going to try and fully flash the LG revolution ... if anyone already has a work up on this please post thanks.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

I definitely want to get one as I always want to get every phone I can.... I hope it's not like the Optimus S when it comes to flashing.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

I noticed that when you change your phone number in CDMA WORKSHOP it wont stick so im thinking the number is saved in the sim same goes with the prl i can take out the sim and it show a different prl number and when i put the sim back it it changes back its like its reading it from the sim

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

I would think the SIM card is actually for the LTE portion.

The phone number won't stick or just the data settings? CDMA tab or another tab?
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

It shows it changed it in CDMA workshop but when the phone reboots it goes back to the same phone number it had before.. I bought the phone used hoping to flash it to cricket but this is the first time I see something like this and I seen allot of phones at the shop... when I took the battery out the phone to look for the meid I only found the Imei number but I know it has meid number because I can reed it with CDMA workshop
    Last edited by Madglitch; 09-29-2011 at 11:30 PM.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

This is common with certain phones. Most likely needs NV items.

Are you saying that even the CDMA tab reverts back? What version of QPST are you using?

I'm using CDMA workshop 3.7.5 ill try qpst and let you know his it goes.....the mdn will stay after I write it but the min won't but yeah it seem.like you said it might be a nv thing

Verified Dealer
    Phone
    LG Revolution

In cdma Workshop change ruim to NV Only then evdo will stick and nam eveything this will get you 3G on the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by hitemupwireless View Post
    In cdma Workshop change ruim to NV Only then evdo will stick and nam eveything this will get you 3G on the phone.
    Thank you in worked I noticed that CDMA WorkShop 3.7.5 wont completly change the settings... I had to use a Lower Version to change the MIN and some of the Nam Setting now that I have everything changed I can make phone calles text But no 3G

Verified Dealer
    Phone
    LG Revolution

There is no 3g icon in the firmware due to its an 4g wap should still work. Im using mine on cricket with everything...

Thank you for everything...quick question are you on the 55 plan? For some reason mine won't connect. I'm on the 55 android plan I doubled checked everything but im stumping lol I notice that in user profiles the NAI sticks but the T.NAI reverts back to Verizon???? Thank you

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

First off remove the 4g sim from the phone
    If you are stuck at the activation screen press vol up -> vol dn -> then the back capacitive button -> then search
    Go to Settings\applications\developtment and check usb debugging.
    On the phone dial ##5473784236368 then call. Enter the Service Programming code 000000. scroll down to the bottom
    and select Mobile Networks\cdma subscription and change to nv and restart phone
    Install the Lg drivers included with the guide the plug the phone in and select internet connection from the drop down menu
    Flash the Phone in cdma workshop like normal and reboot
    Go to settings\wireless networks\mobile networks\system select\network mode and select CDMA Only
    test internet Note you WILL NOT see a 3g symbol but it is connected.
    For MMS dial ##5473784236368 then call. Enter the Service Programming code 000000. scroll down to MMS-LG\MMS profile
    and for Set URL change it to
    http://mms.mycricket.com/servlets/mms

Change the Port to 8080 and restart the phone
    Enjoy your fully flashed Lg Revolution on Cricket.
    I found a rar file on the Internet with this instructions file (also contained drivers). I can't tell who the author is. I'll post this in a more formal flashing thread and then add more if I ever get the device.

Verified Dealer
    Phone
    LG Revolution

The author is me you found my 4shared link on google this was made by me I posted it on mobile-files.us and yes this requires being on the android plan for wap to work... Nai wont stick in workshop or qpst to make that stick I would need to edit the nv iteams.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Awesome! Can I post this in a flashing thread later? Welcome to the forum BTW.

Has anyone had the courage (or stupidity) to try Droid NV items? I've done this before with a number of devices and actually had success. I know it's a gamble...

There are of course Optimus S NV items in my possession also that could work...

There's no way to root and use u2nl/autostart or GreenK45?

Thanks.

Verified Dealer
    Phone
    LG Revolution

Never tried the green45 but on an evo an didnt have luck, Yes your welcome to post it and I will be editting the nv iteams this week and i will post them it's not gona make a diffrence in data in any kind of way tho I Have web working right now There is no 3g icon people so you wont see 3G it's a 4g phone there's only a 4g icon in the bin. and thank you for the welcome, seem's like a grat place for people to pickup on and recive help and share there find's and solutions.

p.s you can just flash a diffrent recovery img to it and use it for root there's a rooted nandroid backup file on xda you can use aswell..

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information