Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Overall activity: 15.0%

I have fully flashed the Rev on PP and cricket both the only thing is that 3g drops out when i open up the browser, In the past with the t-bolt i had the same issues but after pulling it off the account and adding it back i could get 3g to stick with or without the sim, I have tried different prls and actually had more luck with a non evdo prl i got the browser to load a link before it dropped off, have pretty fast 1x but that's not going to satisfy me 1 bit. BTW there is a 3g symbol lmao who ever stated there's not one, Nv items are not neccessary, do all your provisioning with WS 3.7 or above, if your having issues with accessing the lgservicemenu, downgrade using LGNPST using a tot file.. theirs a lgservice tool apk on XDA for the v8 2.3.6 firmware, but i have had issues with it reading only, will repost once i figure out why 3g wont push the data packets.
    Last edited by sinewaves; 06-13-2012 at 09:36 AM.

2. Remove this advertisement.

Quote Originally Posted by ztahoez View Post
    I hate to inform you of this but me and dexter's lab wrote that solution originally and packaged it with the drivers. It has OUR original instructions copied verbatim. I'm am guessing that you either purchased the solution from someone else or they leaked it to you so don't claim it if you didn't make it!
    ya all are far from the only ones programming get off your high horse and quit bumpin your gumz.. !!

---------- Post added at 07:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by WirelessZone View Post
    There is no 3g icon in the firmware due to its an 4g wap should still work. Im using mine on cricket with everything...
    proof there is a 3g icon

Last edited by sinewaves; 06-13-2012 at 09:40 AM.

Overall activity: 0%

hi sinewaves i got the lg service menu and changed the setting to data over nv and nv only but when i try to write data settings with cdma ws 3.8 it reverses to original vzw setting can you throw some light on this as how were you able to stick the data settings
    TIA

when you go in to service menu, close to the bottom there should be a option where you can edit some of the settings that reverted to mdn@mycricket.com. Just look for it near the bottom of the service menu.

Banned
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Quote Originally Posted by sinewaves View Post
    ya all are far from the only ones programming get off your high horse and quit bumpin your gumz.. !!

---------- Post added at 07:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 AM ----------

proof there is a 3g icon

It's a shame that people don't respect the original and by far best flashers around, ztahoez can bump his gums all day and do circles around you, I would put money on it. You may have figured it out and good for you for doing so just consider the concept of enabling data and MMS on other CDMA phones was brought to you by Berry, Dex, Jammis, Beezlewaxin, InsaneCain, ztahoez, Isriam, to0, randomwit and some other old school folk. And leaking or stealing aint cool you wouldn't want to have anything taken from you that you worked for would you? And dont get me wrong im not accusing anyone but just reaffirming ztahoez point.

Customer Since
    never
    Phone
    huh

i know i saw a 3g icon when working on it....lol i know i wasnt crazy

Quote Originally Posted by ljohnson1981 View Post
    It's a shame that people don't respect the original and by far best flashers around, ztahoez can bump his gums all day and do circles around you, I would put money on it. You may have figured it out and good for you for doing so just consider the concept of enabling data and MMS on other CDMA phones was brought to you by Berry, Dex, Jammis, Beezlewaxin, InsaneCain, ztahoez, Isriam, to0, randomwit and some other old school folk. And leaking or stealing aint cool you wouldn't want to have anything taken from you that you worked for would you? And dont get me wrong im not accusing anyone but just reaffirming ztahoez point.

OK, fair enough, I'm not here for a pissing contest on whose better then who don't really care I make my $$$ programming phones daily, and what all the above have accomplished back in the day i respect it, been apart of flashing community for sometime now, but i never stole anything from anyone, all my work is mine, ya prob a gud amount of the fundamentals was learned from reading massive amounts of threads on Mobilefiles.com back i the day just don't care for all the boasting, i agree no one should be posting others solutions but before you start talking smak have sum proof or better yet, let the forums police the threads not members..

and once again to whom ever said that the 3g icon's not there, all phones have 3g built into them and if 4g is not available then the default is 3g, and if your not in a 3g area then 1x is defaulted..
    Last edited by sinewaves; 07-31-2012 at 02:58 PM.

Overall activity: 18.0%

I was the first one to flash the revo and post it. There's no extra files needed so I'm not sure what your talking about. I have put in work on many phones. People like you make me not want to share my work.

Quote Originally Posted by jpond83 View Post
    I was the first one to flash the revo and post it. There's no extra files needed so I'm not sure what your talking about. I have put in work on many phones. People like you make me not want to share my work.

who are you implying??? Because i posted my findings from my work not yours so to flatter yourself..
    Last edited by sinewaves; 07-31-2012 at 09:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nikme View Post
    hi sinewaves i got the lg service menu and changed the setting to data over nv and nv only but when i try to write data settings with cdma ws 3.8 it reverses to original vzw setting can you throw some light on this as how were you able to stick the data settings
    TIA

ya all you need to do is program your phone with cdma ws 3.5 above, make sure you have your ha and aaa secrets written, and you drop the dmu 10 key and bam 3g instantly.. I know a few people have used the ##lgservicemenu enable nv items, with cdma ws as long as you go to the other tab, the Ruim config menu click read Ruim only, and write Nv only this will do the exact same thing as going into the lgservicemenu and enabling the lg Data service in NV mode.

Overall activity: 1.0%

hey how did u get ur LG Revolution flashed over. i got it flashed over but when i press *228 it says it cannot activate without a sim card? Any help would be appreciated thanx

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread Information