Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 1.0%

Customer Since
    junvaz@ym

Flashing Iphone 4 cdma ios 6.0 to Revol wireless

Help I'm Most definitely a Newwb
    I have searched everywhere and found all kinds of information but nobody has been able to give me a solution, I have a iphone 4 cdma on 6.0, with working voice text mms out, and a working 2g connection ( the circle)
    I have tried all of the settings that I could find and have had no luck getting on 3g, Revol is not willing to give me any information because the iphone is not a supported device. Any suggestions are appreciated and will be tried, i will follow up with results.

I am using DFS CDMATOOL to program, I have found the settings I need But I am afraid that I do not know where these settings go I used QPST to read them off of a phone with a working 3G connection.
    I read
    under ppp config tab Rm ppp Authentication tethered NAI blank, User id blank pass blank
    under ppp config tab UM ppp authentication tetherd NAI your10digitrevol@modem.revol.com, User ID your10digitrevol@revol.com pass blank
    under ppp config tab AN ppp authentication tethered NAI is blank, User ID is
    your10digitrevol@evdo.revol.com pass blank
    when I go to input these into the DFS tool I see it only asks me for

PAP(UID/PWD), PPP(SIP NAI/UID/PWD), HDR AN(NAI/PWD), HDR AN LONG(UID/PWD), HDR AN PPP(UID/PWD)
    And I also have mobile IP tab that is looking for a NAI in the user profile and RM NAI in the details of that same profile.

Here are the revol PRL's that allow the 3g to show up I'm just not connecting.I am using DFS CDMATOOL to program I have found the settings I need, But I am afraid that I do not know where these settings go because, I used a different tool to read them off of a phone with a working 3G connection.

UPDATED >>>>>>>Now working full flash on both prl's with these settings

Here are the revol PRL's Both allow the 3g and tested with these settings working Full Flash Voice,SMS,MMS,2G,3G with OTA and programming thru DFS
    DATA SETTINGS
    User 1X ID: your10digitrevol@revol.com
    Password is revolwireless
    User 3G ID:your10digitrevol@evdo.revol.com
    MIP SETTINGS
    Simple IP your10digitrevol@evdo.revol.com
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by junvaz; 04-30-2013 at 08:08 AM.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 5.0%

Customer Since
    junvaz@ym

Overall activity: 0%

Do you have your iPhone 4 fully flashed and working on Revol Wireless? How is the data? How did you get Revol to add your IMEI to their inventory. I know they check the model of the phone and iPhone is not one of their approved phones.

Customer Since
    junvaz@ym

iPhone 4 on Revol

First if you cannot jailbreak your phone you cannot flash it. If you dont know how to do it you should probably pay someone to flash the phone

After you have the phone flashed if the mms only half works and you have a circle in the 3G indicator then you need to edit your settings to match what is above then you should have full function(you need 3G to send MMS)

I actually have two iPhones on revol, one is for an adult and the other is for a teen.
    The 3G data speed is decent and no noticeable difference from other carriers, but I am in independence and that is central to Revol coverage, my teen travels far west and has no issues good speeds. Now to get your phone on Revol can be tricky but it is
    Possible, I will get my contact's info and pass it on to you in a PM. It will cost you something even if you just want to add the ESN, I was able to just have my IMEI / ESN added and just paying for that( it is done by adding the iPhone ESN as a non supported phone , it will show up as some android phone in the system) you will have to negotiate price because he can offer the full flash too.
    Now very important.. After you have the ESN in the system you need to make sure that on your account it shows that you have recieved the software upgrade fom
    Revol, this will allow your phone to connect to the 3G network. If you go to a corporate store for help they will not help you because iPhone is not supported, you are better off going to an independent dealer for help and if you find the right one they can do it all for you.
    Last edited by junvaz; 04-30-2013 at 07:52 AM.

Thread Information