Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Thread: need stock rom

Overall activity: 0%

need stock rom

I rooted my engage with poot nd there was no problem use beat audio installer and stupidly in installed it more than once worked great after the first after its restart the second time i installed it it when to root boot and now it goes to the android screen and sits there and then restart into recovery i have used stock and cwm recovery to wipe data and cache the only things i didnt wipe was my memory card nd the battery thing trying to get the stock rom with or without root zip file so i can fix it cricket and zte just keep sending me back and forth if one of you can get me it or make a zip file using and app i dont remember the name of it can someone please get me the file i thing that is the only problem stock and cwm recoverys still just fine hope i can get help i dont like using my huawei acsend q :-( i want my full touch screen back

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Supporting Member
    Customer Since
    Phone
    HTC One SV

Cool

I just happened to have a stock recovery sitting out in my Dropbox hehe

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5vwne7ov4vopi5p/Stock-Recovery.zip

Consider it your lucky day And hope you get your Engage back up and running.

The Geekster

Overall activity: 1.0%

Customer Since
    feb 2010

Sorry for bumping an old thread... But I made the same mistake of downloading Beats audio.. And when I rebooted, I end up stucked in Cwm recovery mode.. I cleared the cache rebooted... End up Back at the recovery mode. Desperate in trying to find out how to boot my phone the normal way.. I end up finding a similar post, with a working stock recovery link... Learning how to push files.. I attempted to push the Stock recovery.. Failed.. My computer recognized the device but refuse to send the files over.. Ugh im damn near in tears. I want my phone working, ik theres hope because it's still on!! The Zte engage really isn't that popular, so the information on the device is slim. But im hoping someone would help me.

Phone
    ZTE Engage V8000

You might try this thread
    I Think my zte is bricked need help

And if you need any more assistance don't be afraid to send me a pm over on UPP

Hope this helps

Sent from my V8000_USA_Cricket using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Thread Information