Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%

Might just be your area I've had the 4s for a week now and no issues do far.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

I was just breezing through this thread because I'm encoding a video for the flashed S3. Titsburgh is AWS right?

What PRL are they putting on these things since they don't have the AWS band? I'd like to get a hold of that. I wonder if there is a specific exception for the phone in the system. This may be what WOOF was referencing when he said they might be lifting the throttle here.

Blaming it completely on the consumer is only half right. It's no secret that representatives should know a little bit more about the products and services they offer. It happens everywhere... I go to a dealership and know more about their cars then them by just looking on the Internet. Doing a little Googling before a purchase as a consumer does definitely help though.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Overall activity: 99.0%
    Phone
    3VO

Quote Originally Posted by chrisngrod View Post
    I was just breezing through this thread because I'm encoding a video for the flashed S3. Titsburgh is AWS right?

What PRL are they putting on these things since they don't have the AWS band? I'd like to get a hold of that. I wonder if there is a specific exception for the phone in the system. This may be what WOOF was referencing when he said they might be lifting the throttle here.

Blaming it completely on the consumer is only half right. It's no secret that representatives should know a little bit more about the products and services they offer. It happens everywhere... I go to a dealership and know more about their cars then them by just looking on the Internet. Doing a little Googling before a purchase as a consumer does definitely help though.
    I want to knew too. What is prl on this phone and is there a way extract it from this phone using what program. If i had to guess, cdma tool from dfs. So would please post for us aws area.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Phone
    Admire 2 64GB

The iphones in laredo are using prl 35668.

Overall activity: 99.0%
    Phone
    3VO

Quote Originally Posted by wthigon View Post
    The iphones in laredo are using prl 35668.
    I checked or u brought one. Also which prl are using now.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Phone
    Admire 2 64GB

I check the i4 and the i4s, both at the corporate store on McPherson and both were using the PRL 35668. I'm using that PRL right now on my Xperia Play and was using before on my flashed Verizon i4.

EDIT: Un-Activated iPhones will say PRL 54321 which isn't a real prl. Its just a place holder for when you dial *228 and 35668 gets downloaded.

It might change later on cause I believe the iphones are being mistaken for flashed phones.
    Last edited by wthigon; 07-02-2012 at 08:41 AM.

Overall activity: 1.0%

Phone
    POS Cricket I-phon

dcp_1248.jpg

root metrics

Phone
    EVO 3D

It sounds like it is an area issue. I have not had any issues what so ever with my iPhone. If you are on the edge of coverage get some roaming, otherwise you need to see the manager of the main cricket store in your area.

It sounds like you went to a third party retailer, and they are feeding you crap.

I have been outside the coverage area and roaming extends just fine on the phone. In fact my iPhone gets signal on parts of the lake that my droid did not.

Why your going about it the wrong way I have no idea. If you have AppleCare+ drop it in the toilet and exchange it for a new phone. AppleCare+ wasnt that much more then AppleCare. It sounds like you paid $99 plus tax so that would be AppleCare+ it covers water damage.

Overall activity: 5.0%

Pittsburgh AWS Market = NO! HELL NO! don't ever say that...PGH is one of the original cricKet markets...we've been here for some years now. Also an outage? no i'm on a flashed phone working perfectly...because it's not an iCrap....

Overall activity: 92.0%
    Phone
    Mercury M886

No sir the ascend 2 is HORRIBLE advice. Its a terrible phone. Get a mercury.(even the Vitality is better. I loved that phone) My Gf has an iPhone 4s for at&t and she wishes she had my phone

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
    Pittsburgh AWS Market = NO! HELL NO! don't ever say that...PGH is one of the original cricKet markets...we've been here for some years now. Also an outage? no i'm on a flashed phone working perfectly...because it's not an iCrap....
    Sorry... that's Philly that is AWS.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Overall activity: 100.0%
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S3

Is the Iphone available in the St. Louis area?

Sent from my HTC T-Bolt using Tapatalk 2

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

Ive had no issues on my iPhone whatsoever, but then again mine is flashed.
    Add me on Facebook.com/oriax123

If I helped you, please click '*' at the bottom left of that post.

Phone
    EVO 3D

If I had to flash another phone on to cricket, I would go back to my HTC EVO 3D. I never had a problem with it what so ever.

Customer Since
    Sept 2009
    Phone
    Galaxy Note II

Chris, the PRL for the Pittsburgh market is 35552. I've had my official Cricket iPhone 4S for a little over a week and it functions the exact same as my flashed Verizon iPhone 4, if not better because I didn't have data on the flashed one! ha!

Actually, I do keep getting 2 different popups when trying to load a app or safari, "cannot connect because there is no data connection" or another one similar to that, but I did some research and found this has nothing to do with cricket, but as the iPhone 4S some do this. I haven't seen the message in 2 days, but it is one thing that seemed to be wrong on my iPhone.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information