Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Overall activity: 5.0%

Changed it now it works. Thanks guys. I was told it had to do with YouTube.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 28.0%

Re: Full Flash Sprint HTC Evo 4G LTE to Cricket: Talk, Text, MMS, Internet

Have anyone got there stock mms.working and if you did what settings did you use

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Nerd
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

Quote Originally Posted by mrwright84 View Post
    Have anyone got there stock mms.working and if you did what settings did you use

##3282#, edit mode, pass "your spc", advanced, mms server url needs to be set up as
    http://mms.mycricket.com/servlets/mms

. Then go to MMSC settings, erase port and proxy. Reboot. Throw the phone against the wall (optional) and it will work

If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?

Overall activity: 28.0%

Re: Full Flash Sprint HTC Evo 4G LTE to Cricket: Talk, Text, MMS, Internet

[/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dina View Post
    ##3282#, edit mode, pass "your spc", advanced, mms server url needs to be set up as

. Then go to MMSC settings, erase port and proxy. Reboot. Throw the phone against the wall (optional) and it will work
    Thanks works like charm

Customer Since
    mark5656

I'm a noob. In the Cricket website, it ways you need to purchase thier phone to use thier service. Does this tutorial overcome that?

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Quote Originally Posted by mark5656 View Post
    I'm a noob. In the Cricket website, it ways you need to purchase thier phone to use thier service. Does this tutorial overcome that?
    Get an account with a local dealer.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Customer Since
    Jan 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Dina View Post

Have done all of this and my previous MMS messages still are not coming through. Anything else I could be missing?

Nerd
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

Quote Originally Posted by evolushun View Post
    Have done all of this and my previous MMS messages still are not coming through. Anything else I could be missing?
    Your old mms messages are most likely expired. If current ones work, then you are good to go.

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by evolushun View Post
    Your old mms messages are most likely expired. If current ones work, then you are good to go.
    If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?

I read and reread this thread and flashed the phone following the instructions carefully. I am unable to send/receive MMS, and 3G seems to be extremly slow. I was able to send/receive MMS last night but for some reason it stopped working today. Any ideas on how to fix this?

---Edit---
    I tried again this morning before school, and it still couldn't work. When I tried it at school, it worked really well and works fine at home too now, so I'm not really sure what happened or was wrong.
    Last edited by Xzeno; 11-28-2012 at 01:57 PM.

Customer Since
    sept 12

You tube streaming fix

Enter ##data# and under rtsp enter WAP.my cricket.com and under http enter 8080. This is and has worked perfectly for me. I have the fix to make stock MMS work seamlessly if anybody needs it.

Customer Since
    sept 12

stock MMS fix

Here are the settings to make the stock MMS work on HTC evo 4g lte
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails screenshot_2012-11-30-13-11-35.png  

cricket LTE to work on EVO LTE

Has anyone figure out how to get it to work?

Overall activity: 1.0%

Hey guys, I live in Tucson AZ and I'm going to try and see if my EVO 4g LTE works with cricket's 4g LTE network (It's now available in Tucson according to a representative). If it works, I'll let you guys know. Cheers

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jbeez View Post
    Aaron I'm having data issue similar to you on a flash I did couple days ago. I think its related to triband coverage. Are u in a triband area on crickets coverage map?

Not sure what a triband area is. But one thing I did was, I sent a multimedia message to my brother and from there my 3g speeds became normal. I was hitting 735kbps on download, 654kbps on upload. Sorry for late reply.

not sure if this is the right forum, but this morning I was unable to send text messages, but I seem to be able to receive them. Has this happened to anyone else or know how to fix it?

Edit---

forgot to mention that I can make phonecalls and internet still seems to work

Edit-
    looks like I just needed to restart phone instead of trying to power off/on.
    Last edited by Xzeno; 12-13-2012 at 05:29 PM.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Quote Originally Posted by Xzeno View Post
    not sure if this is the right forum, but this morning I was unable to send text messages, but I seem to be able to receive them. Has this happened to anyone else or know how to fix it?

Edit---

forgot to mention that I can make phonecalls and internet still seems to work

Edit-
    looks like I just needed to restart phone instead of trying to power off/on.
    Glad it worked. You can also try network issues, if you believe others in your area might be having the same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Time View Post
    Hey guys, I live in Tucson AZ and I'm going to try and see if my EVO 4g LTE works with cricket's 4g LTE network (It's now available in Tucson according to a representative). If it works, I'll let you guys know. Cheers

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

Not sure what a triband area is. But one thing I did was, I sent a multimedia message to my brother and from there my 3g speeds became normal. I was hitting 735kbps on download, 654kbps on upload. Sorry for late reply.
    Triband is usually what we refer to as AWS areas. Bands in addition to the standard 800 or 850/1900 mhz PCS. Sprint uses a different band for LTE so it is unlikely that any of their phones will support band 4 (which runs in the same frequencies as AWS).
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread Information