Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%

Ok I read all the post and my YouTube keeps timing out and data super super slow??! Any ideas

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

Like it loads the names of videos comments but the actual video times out.. My streaming media setting are as follows -
    RTSP PROXY IP
    Wap.Mycricket.com
    RTSP PROXY PORT
    HTTP PROXY IP
    Wap.Mycricket.Com
    HTTP PROXY PORT

I also had the proxy as 0.0.0.0 & ports as 0

2. Remove this advertisement.

Hi first time trying this and i cant seem to enable the diagnostic port. I updated the driver and the only htc thing that appear in the device manager is android usb devices and portable devices none of which have an advanced option to check out the port number. Any help would be great thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by scourgezx View Post
    Hi first time trying this and i cant seem to enable the diagnostic port. I updated the driver and the only htc thing that appear in the device manager is android usb devices and portable devices none of which have an advanced option to check out the port number. Any help would be great thanks.
    I think you have to go to the dialer on the phone and dial ##DATA# then it recognise's it....

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Found out what was the problem...I had a old prl ....I just dialled *228 and it downloaded new prl

Quote Originally Posted by chris.ana25 View Post
    I think you have to go to the dialer on the phone and dial ##DATA# then it recognise's it....

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Found out what was the problem...I had a old prl ....I just dialled *228 and it downloaded new prl
    still no luck I should mention that i had it working from cricket then i did a system update like a tard and for some reason it reverted back the the user info of the previous owner. Cricket said to take it to a shop the could reprogram it but they wanted like $40 to do it. I would like to try this method first before i drop $40 but it is still only showing up as previously mentioned.

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

Finely got it to work, the debugging option on the phone was checked lets hope for no more little hicups. Thanks for the replys.

Good to hear

So i cannot get data to flash on my EVO LTE I've even taken it to 3 different flashing shops in my area and they cannot get it to work what could cause this to happen???

Phone
    HTC EVO 4G Lte

I am also having a similar problem activating my phone, it has been flashed according to tha forum but wen I went to tha cricket dealer it gave an error about tha esn, I also tried doing it over tha site but it came back with an error. Tha phone was bought with a bad esn, might that be affecting the activation? Nd how do I get tha phone activated I'm in live with it without it even being on

Overall activity: 58.0%

Re: Full Flash Sprint HTC Evo 4G LTE to Cricket: Talk, Text, MMS, Internet

Help, i flashed my evo lte to cricket everything works but streaming video (eg YouTube) it won't play any streaming video over 3g. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Overall activity: 7.0%

Does anyone have the Diag drivers for jelly bean? Apparantly its a bit different than the ICS drivers. It wont install the drivers on Jellybean.
    thanks

And Demetrius do ##DATA# and change out your proxy to 0s to make your youtube work.

Quote Originally Posted by truwrxtacy View Post
    Does anyone have the Diag drivers for jelly bean? Apparantly its a bit different than the ICS drivers. It wont install the drivers on Jellybean.
    thanks

And Demetrius do ##DATA# and change out your proxy to 0s to make your youtube work.
    Have done this still no joy

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Overall activity: 7.0%

u could be out of data with cricket, did you check your usage?

Quote Originally Posted by truwrxtacy View Post
    u could be out of data with cricket, did you check your usage?
    Not out of Data, I'm really lost as to why this won't work.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 using Tapatalk HD

Overall activity: 2.0%
    Customer Since
    Apr 2010
    Phone
    SGN2 SPHL900 4.1.2

MEID Issue

Quote Originally Posted by jcolmar View Post
    So i cannot get data to flash on my EVO LTE I've even taken it to 3 different flashing shops in my area and they cannot get it to work what could cause this to happen???
    No longer my issue:
    I'm having the same issue. I took the phone in to a corporate Cricket store and they said they didn't support flashed phones and recommended I go to a franchise store. So I took it there and was willing to pay the $70 to flash it and $30 to activate it. They tried to flash it over to Cricket 3 times and it failed, so I got my $100 back. Any ideas on why they would be having issues flashing it to Cricket? The service guy seemed confused as to why it wouldn't flash and muttered something about a driver issue.

Issue Resolved:Okay, it seems that I was able to flash it with Wireless Workshop and I now get data access. I can access youtube and all that. My problems are:
    - My MEID is still 9900********** and I cant activate it on cricket with that MEID
    - When I try to make a call, I get the message: To make a collect call to a mobile phone or a land line phone, press 1. To use or purchase a prepaid pin with your credit card, press 2 now....

For that second issue, I assume it's because I haven't activated it on the Cricket Network.

My questions are:
    What can I do to convert my MEID to a Cricket friendly one? When I use the site MEIDconverter.net, I get MEID's starting with 2566 and and 9900.

My Solution used:
    Since I couldn't get a proper MEID conversion, I ended up taking it to the cricket store and had them convert it over to a proper cricket one. My phone is now up and properly functioning and I love it. The only two issues I've run into since then was a failure to send picture messages and incorrect time-stamping on incoming text messages; but that was easily fixed by entering the correct MMS server address for the picture messages and by downloading SMS time fix for the time-stamping issue.
    I found the SMS time fix on this site (cricketusers.com) here.
    Last edited by Corpus Dilecti; 02-05-2013 at 08:49 PM. Reason: Fixed issue

My Evo 4G doesn't have the MMSC SETTING option. I was only able to change the url address. What do I do?

Overall activity: 2.0%
    Customer Since
    Apr 2010
    Phone
    SGN2 SPHL900 4.1.2

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Day View Post
    My Evo 4G doesn't have the MMSC SETTING option. I was only able to change the url address. What do I do?
    Can you tell me the steps that you went through to view the MMSC setting? And have you made any progress since you've last posted?

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread Information