Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%

Customer Since
    sept 12

mmsc settings

WAP.MMS.my cricket.com/swrvelts/MMS8080. Do this for both and mmsc will work.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails screenshot_2013-03-01-06-48-21.png  

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 2.0%

I followed all the steps but still can't get data to work, I am using 45007.prl and live in Houston. Is there something I may have missed or is commonly missed with getting data to work? Voice and text work fine.

edit: same thing with any PRL I try, when I hit mobile data in settings it says "turning on" then "disconnected"

Last edited by orangekid; 03-04-2013 at 03:00 PM.

Customer Since
    sept 12

Go to dialer and type ##DATA# click edit password is 000000. Go to advanced and change mmsc settings to. HTTPS//MMS.my cricket.com/servlets/mms. 8080 for the ip The Rtsp and htsp settings to wap.my cricket.com on both and 8080 on both ip's also.

If EVO LTE is updated to JB then I have found the only way to get it to work with my XP PC is by downgrading to ICS to flash. Just putting it out there.

Overall activity: 2.0%

I am running Windows 7 64 bit, and I have attempted to install the HTC DIAG driver from the listed download, and other sources but have been unable to get the computer to recognize the driver files on my computer. I have read of many other people having this issue yet none have had a fix that works to force the computer to install the driver.

Any Advice here?

Edit* Found this link to driver installation
    HTC Diag Drivers Win7x64.rar

Last edited by MikeM134; 04-02-2013 at 11:15 PM.

Overall activity: 1.0%

i have followed the tutorial to flashing evo. ive done esn change and got the 256. i gone to cricket website tried to activated and it wouldnt allow me help.pease

Customer Since

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

I just wanted to comment and say thank you for putting this extremely helpful tutorial together. You save me $30 in flashing fees and made me really interested in android development. I ran into a few bumps in the road but nothing a good search couldn't fix.
    Anyways Thanks again!

Overall activity: 1.0%

I've followed this to the T but am stuck in digital roaming, when i use jellybam rom i can text and make calls but on any ICS roms im stuck in digital roaming. I have the LTE disabled in ##3282# and have the correct PRL and SID.

Customer Since

idk if this will help but "Menu> settings> Wireless & networks> Mobile Networks.
    My phone had the default sprint settings of warning about roaming networks, I just switched some stuff around and it was good. Maybe prl's are out of date. you can OTA program your phone by dialing *228. This should update any out of date prl's for your area and resolve your problem.
    also worth mentioning is that you should set your "maximum message size" in your message settings to 1m or 500k or you won't be able to send pictures
    Last edited by Sensi_Budz; 04-20-2013 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Extra Info!

I did everything correctly only thing now is no 3g I need help ive done *228 multiple times what do I do now and yes it activated with cricket

Overall activity: 58.0%

I updated my LTEVO to jelly bean after I flashed to cricket. I had been using gvoice for calls and texts but the bugs started to get to me so I stopped using it. But my phone won't send messages, I can receive fine and get on Web and watch YouTube. The only thing not working correctly is sending texts. If I send a text it says pending forever but if I restart my phone a few times it will send. Tried to reflash but drivers no longer work(maybe due to upgraded firmware). Lost on what to do any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE using Tapatalk 2

Nerd
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrius Beasley View Post
    I updated my LTEVO to jelly bean after I flashed to cricket. I had been using gvoice for calls and texts but the bugs started to get to me so I stopped using it. But my phone won't send messages, I can receive fine and get on Web and watch YouTube. The only thing not working correctly is sending texts. If I send a text it says pending forever but if I restart my phone a few times it will send. Tried to reflash but drivers no longer work(maybe due to upgraded firmware). Lost on what to do any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Not sure if you are having SMSC issues when it comes to sending, but try loading a different prl.
    Your drivers will still work. When you connect the phone in diag, right click on it, then update the driver, click let me pick from list, click next, choose have disk, then find your drivers location. Click next and it will be installed as a Modem.
    If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?

The drivers do not work, is there newer drivers or a mirror that I can download them from?

Nerd
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrius Beasley View Post
    The drivers do not work, is there newer drivers or a mirror that I can download them from?

How are you trying to install them? Did you try the manual method explained above?
    If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?

Yes, maybe I need to downgrade to ics for them to work. I had previously used the manual method(it's the only method I'm aware of), but I wiped my pc hence I had to reinstall the drivers. By the way I have a win 7 box and I'm running mean bean on my phone.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information