Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%

Is it possible to get my sprint sgs3 flashed to cricket with worging 4g lte?? what are the flashing settings for that

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Customer Since
    Oct. 2012

No

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Overall activity: 15.0%

obtaining MSL on jb 4.1.2

Quote Originally Posted by RLockwich View Post
    Obtaining the SPC/MSL on the S3 with JB 4.1.2 does not seem to work for the getprop ril.MSL method. I just had to use my buddies sprint account to put it on his LOS and then they were able to give me it. HUGE pain in the ass.
    Easy, downgrade the frimware 4.0.4, use the getprop ril.MSL method, then go back up to firmware 4.1.2.

Customer Since
    Sept 2009
    Phone
    Galaxy Note II

Quote Originally Posted by sinewaves View Post
    Easy, downgrade the frimware 4.0.4, use the getprop ril.MSL method, then go back up to firmware 4.1.2.
    Is that as easy as just downloading the firmware file, loading onto SD, booting into recovery and applying update from storage to downgrade firmware? Without root?

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

For anyone having MMS issues and wants a really easy MMS fix for ICS or JB, I use this solution for Cricket, Page Plus, Verizon, Straight Talk, With Go sms pro this app allows you edit the APNs, And like most of ya all know Ics and jb you can no longer directly internally edit the APNS, because this is a CRICKET FORUM i will post the cricket mms apns:

Download Go Sms pro, Menu > Settings > Advanced (tab) > MMS Settings > APN configuration.
    Checked Fill APN configuration manually, then set the following: MMSC:

http://mms.mycricket.com/mycricket/mms.php

or

http://mms.mycricket.com/servlets/mms

MMS Proxy: wap.mycricket.com
    MMS Port: 8080

This solution works for many many phones NOT JUST THE S3.

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by RLockwich View Post
    Is that as easy as just downloading the firmware file, loading onto SD, booting into recovery and applying update from storage to downgrade firmware? Without root?
    Use odin and downgrade to the L710VPALI3 ICS 4.0.4 firmware.. then go back up to
    Sprint Touchwiz Jelly Bean 4.1.2 L710VPBMB1

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

No need to root, unless you want to, IF you wanna root then using odin you can flash a custom recovery like TWRP touch and then load superuser busy box combo zip onto the sd card thru the recovery done !!

Last edited by sinewaves; 03-10-2013 at 08:31 PM.

Overall activity: 99.0%
    Phone
    3VO

Quote Originally Posted by sinewaves View Post
    For anyone having MMS issues and wants a really easy MMS fix for ICS or JB, I use this solution for Cricket, Page Plus, Verizon, Straight Talk, With Go sms pro this app allows you edit the APNs, And like most of ya all know Ics and jb you can no longer directly internally edit the APNS, because this is a CRICKET FORUM i will post the cricket mms apns:

Download Go Sms pro, Menu > Settings > Advanced (tab) > MMS Settings > APN configuration.
    Checked Fill APN configuration manually, then set the following: MMSC:

http://mms.mycricket.com/mycricket/mms.php

or

http://mms.mycricket.com/servlets/mms

MMS Proxy: wap.mycricket.com
    MMS Port: 8080

This solution works for many many phones NOT JUST THE S lll.

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Use odin and downgrade to the L710VPALI3 ICS 4.0.4 firmware.. then go back up to
    Sprint Touchwiz Jelly Bean 4.1.2 L710VPBMB1

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

No need to root, unless you want to, IF you wanna root then using odin you can flash a custom recovery like TWRP touch and then load superuser busy box combo zip onto the sd card thru the recovery done !!
    I used the LEN to get the MSL. L13 didn't work for me.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by avillal87 View Post
    I used the LEN to get the MSL. L13 didn't work for me.
    Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2
    Yes LEN is the correct firmware.

Customer Since
    Jan 2013

Sorry if this was already asked, but does anyone know of another website to download CDMA Tools? I am receiving this error when I hit the download button: HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found

The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Quote Originally Posted by kimn View Post
    Sorry if this was already asked, but does anyone know of another website to download CDMA Tools? I am receiving this error when I hit the download button: HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found

The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Here's the FREE version i use and i also thru in another cdma tool that seems to work pretty good as well. Its not cdma ws by any means but def worth checking out.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/28v0ygok7an4hhr/5MqfPHFAvr

Overall activity: 1.0%

What next?

Greetings all,

I am attempting to flash from a Galaxy s3 from sprint to cricket. I obtained the MSL, used DFS to change to settings on the phone, but in the log, I notice 3 errors when I click 'write":
    1) GET HDR_AN_AUTH_PASSWD_LONG CPS_ERROR BAD_PARAM
    2) GET DS_MIP_SS_USER_PROF CPS_ERROR BAD_PARAM
    3) GET DS_MIP_DMU_MN_AUTH CPS_ERROR BAD_PARAM

Once I reboot the phone, I am unable to make a call, so I assume this may have something to do with it. Once the phone is rebooted, do I need to call cricket and have them do something on their end? How Do I correct theses errors? Is the AAA/HA key of 'cricket' incorrect, or is this another issue?

Phone
    3VO

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Johns'tone View Post
    Greetings all,

I am attempting to flash from a Galaxy s3 from sprint to cricket. I obtained the MSL, used DFS to change to settings on the phone, but in the log, I notice 3 errors when I click 'write":
    1) GET HDR_AN_AUTH_PASSWD_LONG CPS_ERROR BAD_PARAM
    2) GET DS_MIP_SS_USER_PROF CPS_ERROR BAD_PARAM
    3) GET DS_MIP_DMU_MN_AUTH CPS_ERROR BAD_PARAM

Once I reboot the phone, I am unable to make a call, so I assume this may have something to do with it. Once the phone is rebooted, do I need to call cricket and have them do something on their end? How Do I correct theses errors? Is the AAA/HA key of 'cricket' incorrect, or is this another issue?
    Is the sgs3 on ur account or is previous phone still on. If sgs3 is in then make sure give correct meid #. If it old phone, move s3 in. I get error like that too. Trial and error the best way to get ur phone to work.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by avillal87 View Post
    Is the sgs3 on ur account or is previous phone still on. If sgs3 is in then make sure give correct meid #. If it old phone, move s3 in. I get error like that too. Trial and error the best way to get ur phone to work.

Previous phone (Huwaei) is on account. Will I be able to add new phone to and remove old phone from account online, or is this something I contact support for?

Phone
    3VO

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Johns'tone View Post
    Previous phone (Huwaei) is on account. Will I be able to add new phone to and remove old phone from account online, or is this something I contact support for?
    U can a member which is about $12 for a silver member 2 each for every month or call cricket for $15 once.

Customer Since
    sept 2012

Unhappy this is prob the wrong place to ask this

but is there any tutorial out there ON HOW TO flash the metro pcs version on the gs3 to cricket i tryed the regular sprint n verizon method but for some reason the ##data# command does not work and all i managed to get working was out going calls only no incoming txt msg in and out and i got only 1x data to work but has some sort of proxy issue on the web browser can any one point me in the right direction please

Once the phone is successfully flashed, how do you go about getting the flash screen switched from sprint to cricket? Is there a way to confirm a successful flashing?

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information