Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 LastLast
    Overall activity: 4.0%

Im curious, and now confused, I see on the NAM tab the numbers u used for the MIN and MDN, are different as they should be, But then on the DATA tab, you used an entirely different set of numbers then u used on the NAM tab, Which confuses me as far as which one gets used in the DATA tab, Is it MIN or MDN? Also could I just type my PRL number in the PRL box, or is it an actual file that loads up in there???

2. Remove this advertisement.

I dont know whats going on, but I followed everything to a T as in the video for flashing my VZW GS4 to cricket, However, I have nothing in the about phone I have NO mobile network, network, phone number, Nada... What gives. I switch back to MTP+ADB also CDMA, I dont get it!!! Any help would be appreciated, Thanx

Overall activity: 79.0%

Customer Since
    Phone
    Samsung note 2

Quote Originally Posted by ciabatoni View Post
    I dont know whats going on, but I followed everything to a T as in the video for flashing my VZW GS4 to cricket, However, I have nothing in the about phone I have NO mobile network, network, phone number, Nada... What gives. I switch back to MTP+ADB also CDMA, I dont get it!!! Any help would be appreciated, Thanx
    You do realize you are posting in the gs3 section right? Are you flashing your gs4 via gs3 video?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using JellyBombed Tapatalk 2

yes I am aware, I didnt realize there was a thread for flashing the vzw gs4 to cricket. I flashed it thru this thread I dont have 3g or mms. I would like the 3g working thou, I understand the mms is a little complicated. This is off topic but Ive been trying out roms and Im on the hyperdrive rom and I would like to try the CleanRom 1.6.5, However Im not sure if I should dwnld the odex or deodex version. Any help would be appreciated. Thanx I would also be happy with any info regarding the mms and 3g fix. Thx

Overall activity: 56.0%

For those having MMS issues, you can try the free messaging app "8sms" from Google Play store. It allows you to manually put in the following settings:
    1) MMSC
    2) Proxy
    3) Port
    4) Your phone number (MDN).

I have not found any other messaging app that allowed you to manually enter in your MDN. This is especially required on flashed phones for sending/receiving MMS.

Overall activity: 0%

Customer Since
    oct 2012

can this be done on a macbook ?

Overall activity: 74.0%

Quote Originally Posted by Tlopez76 View Post
    can this be done on a macbook ?
    Nope, all done on windows only!
    Why don't u use bootcamp and load windows on mac

tapatalking....

Phone
    Samsung Fasciniate

After going through each page for the note 3, I'm not sure if I missed it, to conrfirm LTE does not work? only 3g?

Overall activity: 3.0%

Customer Since
    01 2014

Please forgive the questions if they have been previously addressed. I'm having a hard time making pass step 7. Your help is highly appreciated.

7. Hit read. This will provide you a good template to start from. Your MIN (which you can get fromcapture.jpg Cricket or your old phone most likely if you check the settings) must go in the MIN A and MIN D boxes. Area code and then the rest of the 7 digits. The next field of interest is MDN. This is where your phone number goes. All 10 digits. You'll place the same thing in the PCS field. Under Home (SID), you can change the SID to reflect the SID for your area. I've never really had a problem not customizing this field, but you might as well if you know the number (*STICKY* Official Cricket Home SID Thread). The other settings should be fine. Refer to the video for my settings.

How can I get the MIN A/MIN D, MDN?

THank you so much for your help and time!

Overall activity: 3.0%

Customer Since
    01 2014

Could you please share your NAM screen shot? What info do you update there?capture.jpg

Customer Since
    Phone
    ZTE source

Hi Chris,
    I am having one hell of a time flashing my Verizon Galaxy S3 SGH-I535 JB 4.1.2. So I will list everything I have, programs and parts. Hopefully with this info you can help me flash this damn phone.
    The problem I am having is when I use DFS and go to rewrite all the settings needed, the SGH-I535 accepts all the info but after restart it just reverts back to its original Settings. I have tried this with No Verizon 4 Lte card and no sim card. I have tried it with both cards. Still get the same result.
    Parts.
    ZTE_N9511 (active)
    4g LTE card, I have tried using this on the Samsung but I get an error saying it can not read the ME card.
    SIM card 4g.

Verizon SGH-I535 (inactive)
    4g Lte card.
    SIM card 4g.

Programs.
    DFS build 13.9.29
    QPST.2.7.374
    Odin3 v3.09

Not sure what else to say or list. Maybe A step by step list of what I should have in the phone prier to using DFS?
    should I just do I clean install and start over on the SGH-I535? (If so please link me to a clean OS)
    clueless and frustrated,
    MD.

Nerd
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

Quote Originally Posted by Mirroreddog View Post
    Hi Chris,
    I am having one hell of a time flashing my Verizon Galaxy S3 SGH-I535 JB 4.1.2. So I will list everything I have, programs and parts. Hopefully with this info you can help me flash this damn phone.
    The problem I am having is when I use DFS and go to rewrite all the settings needed, the SGH-I535 accepts all the info but after restart it just reverts back to its original Settings. I have tried this with No Verizon 4 Lte card and no sim card. I have tried it with both cards. Still get the same result.
    Parts.
    ZTE_N9511 (active)
    4g LTE card, I have tried using this on the Samsung but I get an error saying it can not read the ME card.
    SIM card 4g.

Verizon SGH-I535 (inactive)
    4g Lte card.
    SIM card 4g.

Programs.
    DFS build 13.9.29
    QPST.2.7.374
    Odin3 v3.09

Not sure what else to say or list. Maybe A step by step list of what I should have in the phone prier to using DFS?
    should I just do I clean install and start over on the SGH-I535? (If so please link me to a clean OS)
    clueless and frustrated,
    MD.

Well I am not Chris, but let me help you out.
    Make sure you put the phone in NV only first. Then restart. Then write. You only need your sim if you are on 4.3
    If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?

Customer Since
    Phone
    ZTE source

Hi Dina,
    Thanks for the reply. by sim are you talking about my 4g data(sim) card or the 4g LTE card (Cricket one or Verizon)? Just want to make sure.

Customer Since
    Phone
    ZTE source

Thank you Dina I did not realize I needed to set it to NV, write, then restart and then do all the other settings. Okay now that I have all my info on the Samsung what next? Do I call Cricket? (*611 I think). And what do I do about the ZTE? how do I get it off my account so I am paying for only the samsung? If you cant tell I am very new to this and very tired of reading thread after thread that all seem to differ in one way or the next.

Customer Since
    Phone
    ZTE source

Bad News, After seeing all my info was on the SGS3. I put in the Verizon 4 LTE card (still have no clue if this card is in fact a "sim" card. Others on this forum have said it is others has said it is not?????). All my info was replaced by what ever is stored on this evil of all evil cards. So now I am back to square one. Now you might be thinking *STOP USING THE VERIZON CARD!* well I wish I could. But the only other 4 LTE card I have is the one out of the ZTE I own and In Japan that card is called a ME, so my Samsung does not recognize this card. So what do I need to do? I can not use DFS with the ME card in the SGS3 because it fails to recognize it. I can not use the Verizon 4 LTE because it just resets my phone.

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 LastLast

Thread Information