Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23
    Nerd
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

Quote Originally Posted by Mirroreddog View Post
    Bad News, After seeing all my info was on the SGS3. I put in the Verizon 4 LTE card (still have no clue if this card is in fact a "sim" card. Others on this forum have said it is others has said it is not?????). All my info was replaced by what ever is stored on this evil of all evil cards. So now I am back to square one. Now you might be thinking *STOP USING THE VERIZON CARD!* well I wish I could. But the only other 4 LTE card I have is the one out of the ZTE I own and In Japan that card is called a ME, so my Samsung does not recognize this card. So what do I need to do? I can not use DFS with the ME card in the SGS3 because it fails to recognize it. I can not use the Verizon 4 LTE because it just resets my phone.

It will show your old sims info but will work with your correct number. Just call cricket and get your esn change done. Make sure to give them the converted imei (convert 9900 to 25 meid dec). Make sure to get your correct min. The only conflict you will see is with pics messaging. But there is a workaround for it depending on your android version.
    If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Thank you for the post got my Sprint SPH-L710 working with talk, text, data (still haven't tried to get MMS). One thing i would like to add hope it helps is I could not get the min or mid numbers or some other info to write to the phone in DFS. I am using a SPH-L710 on 4.3 rooted. I kept getting CPS_ERROR BAD_SPC_MODE in DFS when trying to write the solution was to add the 16 digit samsung password to the box next to where you input your SPC. the number that worked for me was 2012112120131219 you can try 01F2030F5F678FF9 if the 1st one doesnt work. It should say Device Unlocked in the log if correct. I also had to have my esn converted by the Cricket store (did it over the phone) to get the phone activated.

Customer Since
    Phone
    ZTE source

Quote Originally Posted by Dina View Post
    It will show your old sims info but will work with your correct number. Just call cricket and get your esn change done. Make sure to give them the converted imei (convert 9900 to 25 meid dec). Make sure to get your correct min. The only conflict you will see is with pics messaging. But there is a workaround for it depending on your android version.
    I ended up just buying a cricket Samsung S3 phone. Took advantage of their trade in deal $210 credit tords a new phone. (Only paid 40 bucks for the VW S3 phone). I'm not sure if the employees at Cricket are full of it but they told me Cricket (Las Vegas) is no longer allowing flashed phones. Anyways thanks for all the help, I gave it my best shot.

Overall activity: 4.0%

I could really use a hand, I flashed my verizon s4 that I flashed with dfs 4.0.0.3. with no problem using this guide and the same info in all his tabs.. Now, I bought a sprint s4 due to the vzw dying, Anyway, I used the same info, again with the same DFS 4.0.0.3 just a different SSID and PRL bc Im not sure what one I used last time, as for the ssid I used the one on my secondary cricket line which I dont have anymore. Also, all the previous sprint info I flashed over and never screen shot it, However, I did a full nandroid and master backup before the flash and I also did a NV-items and EFS backup, so im wondering if that holds the old sprint info... One last thing, after flashing in diag mode in PDA dm+modem+adb, Then after flashing clicking back to MTP+adb then selecting CDMA, well cdma wont select, its not even highlighted to be able to select, weird. I could select it with no prob before the flash, What gives, Any help would surely be appreciated, and if I get it straightened out with the help of someone, Ill surely donate. Im no newb Ive been at these things for a while, But im dumb founded at the moment...

It would be nice if someone could post a new more detailed tut, or video on sprint/Verizon gs4 flashing.

It
    Last edited by ciabatoni; 03-30-2014 at 10:14 PM.

oops

I double posted the samething by accident, and tried deleting but all I could do is edit and erase... sorry
    Last edited by ciabatoni; 03-31-2014 at 02:05 AM. Reason: dble post

I have gone through this entire thread but am still having an issue. I get CPS_ERROR BAD_SPC_MODE when I try to write anything:

error1.jpg

I enter in my SPC and click the blue arrow and the log says "Device Unlocked" so I try to write and get the error. I have tried entering both S3 16 digit passwords I could find, but no luck, they both give: "Bad PWD Value"...

I could use some advice/assistance, it would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance!

EDIT: I realized I should have put more information. I have the sprint S3 (SPH-L710). I am using the demo of DFS CDMA Tool V.14.3.26.0 on windows 8. Not sure if any of that makes a difference or not.

EDIT: I finally got it working, I had to send the 16 digit password first: "2012112120131219", then I sent the SPC and all seemed to write ok. Now I guess I just have to have cricket change over my phone to this one (not sure if they can just do it over the phone, they told me to take it into a store on the 5 for $100 plan).
    Last edited by mikejrogers; 04-15-2014 at 09:44 AM.

I only get 1x Data speeds on my phone but everything else works fine I have a verizon s3 rooted with jelly bean rom on 4.0.4 and i followed the tutorial throughly any solutions to why it might get 1x speeds?

Nerd
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

Quote Originally Posted by Josue Cervantes View Post
    I only get 1x Data speeds on my phone but everything else works fine I have a verizon s3 rooted with jelly bean rom on 4.0.4 and i followed the tutorial throughly any solutions to why it might get 1x speeds?
    1) Could be your prl
    2) Could be your area
    3) Could be your plan
    If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?

Phone
    Droid RAZR

im having issues with sometimes my 3g works and sometimes it doesnt. more the time it doesnt. It shows 3g icon and loads up sometimes but then stops and seems to cut out. sometimes i have to refresh the page a few times for anything to load. Same with apps..doesnt seem like the apps are loading data fast either. The 3g when i have it is extremely slow also.

Nerd
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

Quote Originally Posted by tricky0 View Post
    im having issues with sometimes my 3g works and sometimes it doesnt. more the time it doesnt. It shows 3g icon and loads up sometimes but then stops and seems to cut out. sometimes i have to refresh the page a few times for anything to load. Same with apps..doesnt seem like the apps are loading data fast either. The 3g when i have it is extremely slow also.
    Seems like you are on a non android plan or your prl is bad

Hello,

I am glad this tutorial is still alive, when I go through the tutorial everithing goes as the video, but when I get to the part of "Mobile IP" I am not able to get a green check mark.

I had the same problem a couple of years ago, but no one got an answer for this. I only get red "deny" symbols for all the profiles.

My S3 is from VZW (SCH-I535). Right now I have calls and texts but that is all (with cricket) in a smart phone plan.

I attach a captured screen for the problem mentioned above along with the error showed on the log.

Thank you in advance.

red-mark.png
    Last edited by axlx0; 04-22-2014 at 10:59 PM.

Nerd
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by axlx0 View Post
    Hello,

I am glad this tutorial is still alive, when I go through the tutorial everithing goes as the video, but when I get to the part of "Mobile IP" I am not able to get a green check mark.

I had the same problem a couple of years ago, but no one got an answer for this. I only get red "deny" symbols for all the profiles.

My S3 is from VZW (SCH-I535). Right now I have calls and texts but that is all (with cricket) in a smart phone plan.

I attach a captured screen for the problem mentioned above along with the error showed on the log.

Thank you in advance.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Red Mark.png 
Views:	314 
Size:	418.7 KB 
ID:	4773
    Right click on the red dot, and enable the profile. Make sure it is in simple+mobile since it is a verizon device.

I have been trying all day to get my sprint galaxy s3 to flash over to cricket and for some reason I cant get data I get voice don't know about text yet have not tried that.
    Anyways Every time i use dfs my only some of my settings are sticking in data ie. HDR AN long password
    in mobile ip the passwords are not sticking.
    So every time I try to open the browser it connects to sprint and they deny me access lol

Overall activity: 1.0%

same here only getting 1x ...3 g used to work until i changed to the new 100 x 5 plan i have changed prl and made sure all settings are the same but still 1x only if anyone can help thanks in advance

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23

Thread Information