Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%

Customer Since
    1000 B.C.
    Phone
    Kyocera K132

Quote Originally Posted by ramserver View Post
    No one is able to change spc unless we can find s3 16 digit password. Til that day it will not be changeable.
    I have the S3 16 digit password and I still cannot change SPC

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

Easiest way to get SPC = enter an incorrect MSL/SPC, then Enable USB Debugging and ADB Shell, getprop blah ril.MSL I dont remember the exact command but its the same for the moment and its out there on the web somewhere, I know one of you Android guys will know this. Important you need to send incorrect SPC/MSL for it to generate in the buildprop.

Apologies if this has already been covered

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.E View Post
    I have the S3 16 digit password and I still cannot change SPC

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

Easiest way to get SPC = enter an incorrect MSL/SPC, then Enable USB Debugging and ADB Shell, getprop blah ril.MSL I dont remember the exact command but its the same for the moment and its out there on the web somewhere, I know one of you Android guys will know this. Important you need to send incorrect SPC/MSL for it to generate in the buildprop.

Apologies if this has already been covered
    Pretty sure it has been but no worries.

Quote Originally Posted by oriax123 View Post
    I dont have a sprint s3 to check it out but all this will do is skip the whole process of obtaining the spc in your video and what not. Basically enable diag, send 16 digits, flash away. Itll save some time as well.
    That's what I thought until I sent it with CDMA Tool and then couldn't read still.

Sent from my VS950 4G using Tapatalk 2
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

mms

Quote Originally Posted by luckypunk View Post
    Been working on the VM/MMS side of things and I have a "Work in Progress" MMS solution.

WIP means it's not 100% so if anyone wants to play around maybe collectively we can get it there.

Basically I have updated the APNs by using a modded apns-conf.xml (in /system/etc) and replaced the stock sprint SecPhone.apk and SecMms.apk with the one from a verizon ROM.

PLEASE BACKUP anything you change on your phone rename the original with .bak ext and do a full nandroid.

Lastly edit build.prop and update operator.numeric=310016 and operator.alpha=Cricket

Attached are the files I'm using make sure you edit the apns-conf to reflect your pnone# where the xxxxxxxxx@mycricket.com is located

P.S. with these updates I am able to send MMS, recieving is 50/50 right now.

Attachment 3134
    Attachment 3135
    Attachment 3136
    I am not a cricket user but often find helpful info here so thought I'd give back to the community i have working mms On sprint s3 with Verizon neway on a rooted s3 download apn manager and make it a system app the reboot once back up go to apn list select and activate sprint apn if its not yet activated then long press to edit it with your own apn settings hit menus save when done that's it but this will only work if you didn't already go into the data menus and modify the sprint default if you did you'd have to reset sprint settings 1st this method also works on other phones as i am a professional flasher and have tried on multiple devices

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

Fully flashed the VZW S3 to Cricket and Verizon Prepaid using QPST lol Was giving my problems for some reason with dfs.
    Add me on Facebook.com/oriax123

If I helped you, please click '*' at the bottom left of that post.

Customer Since
    1000 B.C.
    Phone
    Kyocera K132

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    I am not a cricket user but often find helpful info here so thought I'd give back to the community i have working mms On sprint s3 with Verizon neway on a rooted s3 download apn manager and make it a system app the reboot once back up go to apn list select and activate sprint apn if its not yet activated then long press to edit it with your own apn settings hit menus save when done that's it but this will only work if you didn't already go into the data menus and modify the sprint default if you did you'd have to reset sprint settings 1st this method also works on other phones as i am a professional flasher and have tried on multiple devices

Not very professional to be using Sprint S3 on Verizon unless they are accepting foreign ESNs now (which I doubt), doing so would require something that is a federal offense. Now if its Verizon PrePay then thats gangsta and how did you get your passwords set for your data

Wow everything wows great and I am using the 45$ plan :-0 i am about to test MMS but other than that everything works flawlessly

i got a problem i have a us cellular galaxy s3. i got its spc with connect bot.. and when i change settings via df and send spc.. the log says device unlocked.... after that when i try changing anything in phone setting and write it.. log shows its completed.. but then when i read those settings again they are still the old ones.. i simply cant change, min, mdn, prl or data settings..

and btw its not my first s3 im gonna flash.. i already done 5 sprint ones already to cricket...
    and model number for phone is sch-r530

IDGAF

Re: Full Flash Verizon / Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 to Cricket: Talk, Text, MMS, Inter

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE POST HOW THEY GOT MMS TO WORK?

Why is everyone on here avoiding this question? It's been asked numerous times in this thread. Can someone just post a quick solution?

Sent from my seksi SGS3 using Tapatalk 2
    >>on ParanoidAndroid 2.50 4.1.2 JB

i didnt got mms to work.. i never tried fixing it.. dont care about pic messaging.. have 3g so will just send email...

Banned
    Overall activity: 5.0%

seems like I can send mms but not receive. Have a custom app for mms and still doesn't work so Ya any help is appreciated

would the us cellular galaxy s3 work with cricket.

IDGAF

Full Flash Verizon / Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 to Cricket: Talk, Text, MMS, Internet

Quote Originally Posted by 400hp-srt4 View Post
    seems like I can send mms but not receive. Have a custom app for mms and still doesn't work so Ya any help is appreciated
    People are stingy here, it sucks. I wish better sites like xda had a forum dedicated to Cricket flashing. They are 10x more helpful there. The MMS question has been asked at least 5 times in this thread and no one even wants to give the time of day to answer. Sad...

>>on ParanoidAndroid 2.5x 4.1.2 JB

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

A lot of people here make money in the flashing business. Better sites?

Okay... I guess I'll show you to the door. Please feel free not to use our unsatisfactory site. I pay almost 300 bucks a month to keep this site running.

Quote Originally Posted by IDGAF View Post
    People are stingy here, it sucks. I wish better sites like xda had a forum dedicated to Cricket flashing. They are 10x more helpful there. The MMS question has been asked at least 5 times in this thread and no one even wants to give the time of day to answer. Sad...

>>on ParanoidAndroid 2.5x 4.1.2 JB
    would the us cellular galaxy s3 work with cricket.
    Yes it does. Ask Dina about it though. I believe it had some initial issues. Maybe she'll just post here. PMs are hard to answer anyways. Most people that have knowledge get bogged down with general questions which could be answered in an open forum.

As far as MMS goes, the best solution is dishing out the $5 bucks to mraab if he's available. You're getting a JB AOSP solution (or ICS) that works every time. I don't explore getting MMS working on Samsung devices anymore or Motorola because it's not straightforward most of the time. Consumes too much of my time and in the end it doesn't even get the publicity I need.
    Last edited by Chris Rodriguez; 11-16-2012 at 10:28 AM.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

IDGAF

You pay $300 for a site that barely helps its members? That must suck. I would be pissed if I was paying that much for a useless site. Oh and you've banned me like 5 times already. Just keep coming back hoping for an MMS solution, but let down every day because you all all stingy. And btw, I make my money flashing too. Keeping an MMS solution from people isn't going to stop you from making money.

Banned
    Overall activity: 5.0%

The only solution they have is th mr raab guy which he must love the jackass guy since he named himself after him. Anyway there is a free one just like his I would rather just have the native one work.

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information