Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

HELP i flashed my s3 to cricket/from sprint s3

i just got it flashed the shop told me the phone's antenna is messed up and i cant recive pgone calls or text but the internet works the *611 works on it too please i paid 75 $ for this flashed and cant get a refund for it... whats wrong with this phone or did the shop mess up

2. Remove this advertisement.

Sounds like they didn't program your number in correctly but have your SID correct, as it's getting to Cricket customer service number. THat's where I would start. Dude I gottta ask, why would you pay someone for something that wasn't actually done, or pay willingly knowing if it didn't work, there would be no refund? There are plenty of stores and people who would do a refund if they couldn't get it working correctly. Also, most I've ever seen being charged was like 45 due to ESN/Donor phone related procedures. You got screwed.

Overall activity: 15.0%

Quote Originally Posted by cannablaze View Post
    i just got it flashed the shop told me the phone's antenna is messed up and i cant recive pgone calls or text but the internet works the *611 works on it too please i paid 75 $ for this flashed and cant get a refund for it... whats wrong with this phone or did the shop mess up
    Sounds to me like the radio, you can send it to our shop and i can 99%- fix it the only way the antenna could be broke off they cracked open the case and physically fd it up, pm me if the phone is still messed up i would be willing to buy it or work out a price to fix it for u.
    Last edited by sinewaves; 04-03-2013 at 08:23 AM.

Customer Since
    Nov 2011
    Phone
    LG G2

Quote Originally Posted by sinewaves View Post
    Sounds to me like the radio, you can send it to our shop and i can 99%- fix it the only way the antenna could be broke off they cracked open the case and physically fd it up, pm me if the phone is still messed up i would be willing to buy it or work out a price to fix it for u.

Nah it's a bad flash.... He said *611 works. Take it back to the flasher and tell him his flash didn't work. It sounds like the MDN and MIN weren't put in right.

Also moved post to flashed S3 section
    Last edited by Stephen Proffitt; 04-05-2013 at 10:40 AM.

Thread Information