Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 20.0%

Customer Since

HELP CRICKET HTC ONE V no data after flash

Hello I recently atempted to flash my HTC ONE V to a new rom, I unlocked the bootloader via HTCDEV.COM rooted with SU and installed TWRP Recovery, apparently I may have inadvertently flashed a GSM rom, and kernel, I corrected the error as soon as I realized what I had done and currently have3.0.30JmzPrimoC+ kernel, the phone makes calls, send/recieve sms however will not connect to mobile network. I have checked settings in *#*#INFO#*#*, weird thing under phone info states GSM service: In service then down the screen it syas GSM disconnects:========DATA======== - the radio shows as 1.00.05.0808 i thought that was factory - I have checked the data setting in the profiles ##DATA# everything looks good except HA shared secret and AA Shared secret show failed even after i enter cricket and commit the changes upon reboot they revert back to failed. I have a bad feeling the gsm rom or kernel changed or damaged my radio or some other hidden setting beyond my expertise. I have searched High and low for the RUU from HTC, cricket and HTC both tell me they are not releasing due to "newness" of phone - any sugesstions, i cant flash the virgin mobile radio because Signature does not match - anyone have a full nandroid backup of stock rom they can part with for the cricket PrimoC?? I am getting desperate and if i attempt a warranty exchange I am going to get turned down and flagged as voided warranty! I have searched everywhere what am i missing?? Please Help, I am out of ideas.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Jumpmaster
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Perhaps you can flash a Virgin ROM if one exists. Fully flashing the Virgin One V to Cricket isn't difficult. Of course under normal circumstances I would never encourage someone to flash something that wasn't designed specifically for their device.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Customer Since

Attempting to flash any of the VM radios or kernels results in a signature match failure I am looking into wheter s-off can be enabled on this phone to disable the signature verification - there is a RUU package avail from HTC for the CDMA VM phone that will revert it to factory for VM HTC ONE V, that i pulled the radio.img from, but as I said signature causes failure. HTC refuses to release the Cricket RUU utility for the Cricket Model. There is little out there in regards to HTC ONE V for Cricket. Any suggestions - I just can't seem to find a solution for this problem, as I stated the radio version appears to be stock cricket 1.00.05.0808, but the GSM enabled is perplexing if I could somehow figure how to disable that I am almost certain that is causing the mobile network not connecting.

Customer Since

OK after much conversation with HTC, they have provided me the RUU file for the Cricket ONE V, I will be fixing my issue this evening, this file has been very hard to find and according to Cricket does not exist, so if anyone needs this let me know, I fought long and hard for it LOL

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Wow good job. Can I get it? I'll host it as well. I wonder what it would do to a VM One V. Not that I use it so I'm willing to try it out.

Customer Since

Like then Sprint VM RUU it is signed and with the One V being S-on it wont accept the packages due to signatures not matching I tried over and over to get the VM radio and kernel on my cricket version it just would not take. I will pm you the link from htc if it still works let me know if not ill put it on drive tomorrow.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Thanks for the download link. I got it. Still attempted to run it to see how far it would go. It did get an error.

If anyone needs it, let me know. Other than that, I guess I should keep it off the server until there is a demand.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Phone
    EVO 3D

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

I just posted a revamp of my wifes phone, and what I did. I used TWRP for a recovery in the AIO tool, and Cyanogen Mod nightly from the 18th of November.

Link:
    http://www.cricketusers.com/flashing...-mod-10-a.html

Note: *228

Customer Since
    Oct 2012
    Phone
    SCH-R970C

i need the stock please.

Sir you say you have stock ROM, please may I have the download load my phone I cannot restore my stock ROM through cwm 6.0.1 it appears my system.ext4 has 0mb of information as well as md5 I just have data recovery and boot.
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisngrod View Post
    Thanks for the download link. I got it. Still attempted to run it to see how far it would go. It did get an error.

If anyone needs it, let me know. Other than that, I guess I should keep it off the server until there is a demand.

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Please my phone is stuck mahnibplease have the stock cricket HTC one v ROM or ruu.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Customer Since
    Oct 2012
    Phone
    SCH-R970C

THANKS

Chris you are a god send!

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

No problem brother. Kal250 deserves big props though for contacting HTC.

Overall activity: 54.0%
    Customer Since
    Phone
    Zte Sonata 4G

Re: HELP CRICKET HTC ONE V no data after flash

This is the cricket one cricket one and does it work correctly

Sent from my One V using Tapatalk 2

Supporting Member
    Overall activity: 3.0%

. Having a issue with my one v . Its been working fine , I rooted it 3 days ago so idk think it has anything to do with that ..But now I have no service , my gf one v works fine on same account . mine is showing x through the signal bars once in a while it says digital roaming, another time it will call out but say if you want to make a collect call then press 1 or something like that . any ideas of what to do ? I already did a factory reset, would the ruu file fix anything / ( no service started this morning , It was fine all day yesterday... thought cricket tower was out but gf phone works fine )
    Last edited by catman25; 12-27-2012 at 01:29 PM. Reason: forgot info

Chrisngrod will you please send me the link for the htc one v cricket rom.

Thread Information