Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 9.0%
    Customer Since
    Phone
    Galaxy S 3

One V - OTA EPST issue noticed

I found out prior to this update by talking with cricket & HTC themselves that according to them the ONE V is 4G compatible (how without the 4G card slot i don't know)... Before the OTA i got into the EPST programming ##3282# then edit mode using 000000 and immediately pressing vol down button gives you these options (automatic/HDR only/CDMA only/CDMA HDR only/CDMA HDR LTE only/LTE only/CDMA LTE only).... After doing the HTC OTA software update it only gives every other option BESIDES THE LTE options to select... So needless to say I ran the RUU back to the 1.10.1050.5 software and low and behold the full selection list returned.. On a side note, I didn't personally experience any improvement in battery performance with the OTA update either, I just went into the app list and disabled all the needless installed apps and that did in fact make a difference in battery life and performance.
    Last edited by jj9320tsi; 02-28-2013 at 07:31 PM.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    may 2003
    Phone
    Evo 3d

I was curios when u say "
    4G card

slot" u dont mean literally do you? I understand it to be part of the radio is where that functionality lies. But you never know so i had to ask. Because i thought well maybe they did make some kind of a port or something to stick a 4g card into, so i just wanted to see if i can learn something today. but if it shows LTE as an option in the EPST settings well then you have the ability to access a 4g network, i do believe that your phone had a selling point of having 4g capabilities, i learned that wimax is considered a protocol of 4g so you never know what exactly they are up to.

Last edited by bunvilla; 05-23-2013 at 03:22 PM.

Thread Information