Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Overall activity: 0%

Im having serious trouble with this. The Prl wont stick, and when i go to set the passwords i get an error saying cant convert number etc, and when in ets i get random fault logs. i got the radio flashed, but still not getting anywhere. any help on this issue

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 74.0%

Quote Originally Posted by bmuseed View Post
    thanks for the help..
    I just received the sim card from Verizon, inserted it and after the reboot all the phone info showed and the radio stuck...
    Anyone that sees 'unknown' for phone info....that seems to be the fix.. insert a Sim card.

one last question.... now that the phone is working can I revert back to regular Vzw Gnex toro rom or do I have to stick with Sprint rom...??
    Stick with sprint base Rom with sprint cdma radio. They are must for flashed nexus

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dcrob View Post
    Im having serious trouble with this. The Prl wont stick, and when i go to set the passwords i get an error saying cant convert number etc, and when in ets i get random fault logs. i got the radio flashed, but still not getting anywhere. any help on this issue
    Use sprint dignostic app from eos Rom
    Prl will stick .
    Ets errors are normal

i tried the diagnostic app using the the test.prl method and the updated one with prl manager. and its still showing my sprint prl.

Thank you... Hitesh..
    Interesting quirk. I am using the AOKP toroplus (sprint rom) revision 6. When I try to upgrade to the new toroplus milestone, I get failed.. seems I can only upgrade the nightlies...

Hey all i live in Memphis, Tn and i finally got everything but data to work. cant seem to load the right prl. can anybody tell me which prl they are using. Thanks In Advance...or is there a fix for data/mms

Quote Originally Posted by bmuseed View Post
    Thank you... Hitesh..
    Interesting quirk. I am using the AOKP toroplus (sprint rom) revision 6. When I try to upgrade to the new toroplus milestone, I get failed.. seems I can only upgrade the nightlies...
    Few rom installation scripts are made such that they will only get flashed on original toroplus. Eos team Rom get flashed on Toro and toroplus both.
    you can try those.

Hi all, I followed this procedure to the dot and was able to flash my Verizon GNex to my girlfriend's Cricket account and talk and text work fine. However, 3G isn't working properly even though we set her up with the smartphone plan. Is it an issue with having a Verizon SIM card, or do I need a different PRL? Any help would be appreciated.

Gold Member
    Overall activity: 99.2%

Dont know what PRL you are using so cant guess. Try out several PRL's including a hybrod PRL and see if it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeDroid View Post
    Hi all, I followed this procedure to the dot and was able to flash my Verizon GNex to my girlfriend's Cricket account and talk and text work fine. However, 3G isn't working properly even though we set her up with the smartphone plan. Is it an issue with having a Verizon SIM card, or do I need a different PRL? Any help would be appreciated.
    Yes, Verizon sim card is required for 3g,
    U should verify and check data configuration,
    U can also try different PRL just for testing

tapatalking.....

Customer Since
    N/A

I have a question, do I need to have service with cricket first before I do this? I'm stuck at the part where you have to enter in your cricket phone number. Is it possible to get the service without a phone?

PPP AN NAI: ETS > CP > VAL > PRI > HSPD > DO > CP AN NAI Set = your10digitcricketnumber@mycricket.com

Read more: http://www.cricketusers.com/cdma-sam...#ixzz2uAaZHqPI

Customer Since
    N/A

How's the data speed?...I've been trying to find an answer to that but I can't seem to find anyone with cricket in los angeles

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

Do I need to have service with cricket first before doing this or can I just buy a plan? The reason I'm asking is because I'm stuck on the part where I have to enter my cricket number. Sorry, I know this is a dumb question to be asking in here.

PPP AN NAI: ETS > CP > VAL > PRI > HSPD > DO > CP AN NAI Set = your10digitcricketnumber@mycricket.com

Read more: http://www.cricketusers.com/cdma-sam...#ixzz2uAaZHqPI

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information