Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%

Promise,

Mine is doing the exact same thing. Data works awesome. Text works pretty good to. Calls just go to "call ended". But here is a kicker for ya. If I leave the phone off overnight when I turn it on it will make 1 call and 1 call only then it just goes straight to call ended. Here is another strange fact, I can call 1-800 numbers all day long and they go thru. I have tried everything I can think of as far as flashing Radios and such, different roms, and settings. Let me know what you figure out.

X

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Phone
    Sprint Galaxy S3

Quote Originally Posted by ImAnXfile View Post
    Promise,

Mine is doing the exact same thing. Data works awesome. Text works pretty good to. Calls just go to "call ended". But here is a kicker for ya. If I leave the phone off overnight when I turn it on it will make 1 call and 1 call only then it just goes straight to call ended. Here is another strange fact, I can call 1-800 numbers all day long and they go thru. I have tried everything I can think of as far as flashing Radios and such, different roms, and settings. Let me know what you figure out.

X
    Mine does the same thing. Exactly.. Data is fine, text is actually hit and miss. 1-800 numbers work just like you described. I have also tried everything I could think of, radios, Prls's.. re-running the script. I've even unrooted, re-rooted and tried it from scratch. Still get the same results. I am not giving up though and will deff post any results I come up wih, I hope this can be fixed and we can inform others that may run into this while flashing V Gnex. Thanks for the post, least I'm not alone
    Last edited by Promise; 09-26-2012 at 12:21 AM.

OK I have done a little bit of testing. I flashed back to the Sprint full flash script. Did a *228 to update the normal PRL info on the handset and got voice and text back. To my surprise while looking around in the settings my 3G logo came up and 3G data is working. I will test drive it for awhile and let you know how it goes. But to recap. I flashed back to stock Via Odin Using stock SPH-L700.FC12.tar. baseband versions are at L700.05 V.FC12 / L700.FH05, I then Flashed the Codename-Android-3.6.0-GN-SPR rom with gapps. Flashed autoprimes Sprint full flash via ETS (without editing the script). Did a *228 to update account on the handset. Up time about an hour with Full Talk, Text, and 3G Data.

X

Phone
    Sprint Galaxy S3

OK I have done a little bit of testing. I flashed back to the Sprint full flash script. Did a *228 to update the normal PRL info on the handset and got voice and text back. To my surprise while looking around in the settings my 3G logo came up and 3G data is working. I will test drive it for awhile and let you know how it goes. But to recap. I flashed back to stock Via Odin Using stock SPH-L700.FC12.tar. baseband versions are at L700.05 V.FC12 / L700.FH05, I then Flashed the Codename-Android-3.6.0-GN-SPR rom with gapps. Flashed autoprimes Sprint full flash via ETS (without editing the script). Did a *228 to update account on the handset. Up time about an hour with Full Talk, Text, and 3G Data.

X
    Sounds like your having some luck with it. Sorry if I missed it, but whats your device and what service are you flashing too? Glad to hear your working it out though

Sprint Gnex flashed to Cricket. Have you had any luck?

Phone
    Sprint Galaxy S3

Sprint Gnex flashed to Cricket. Have you had any luck?
    No dice.. Im trying to get the V Genx to Cricket.. Same issue as of now, no calls, text are hit & miss, I can only get data

Ok jumped the gun. It worked for awhile then went back to hanging up on the calls. Grrrrr I am really starting to believe this is a network issue and not a device issue at all!

X

Phone
    Sprint Galaxy S3

Ok jumped the gun. It worked for awhile then went back to hanging up on the calls. Grrrrr I am really starting to believe this is a network issue and not a device issue at all!

X
    I'd really like to believe that too, but it seems like no other devices have issues like these. I've even been talking to someone else that is on a Sprint Gnex fully flashed to cricket, no issues except slow DL speeds.. I just really want to get this figured out already ! Haha

Any updates on this topic?

Customer Since
    1000 B.C.
    Phone
    Kyocera K132

Update! Use ETS to correct your issue, it can be done I promise.

Only if it were that easy. There are some devices out there that don't respond as well to the ets script as others. Multiple people with the same issue. From what I've heard Mraabhimself has seen the issue of no outgoing calls (except 800 numbers and *228 etc) firsthand.

X

In fear of being chastised I post. I have a SPH-L700 That I have wanted to flash for 3 months. It is a sprint version bad ESN it was Ice cream it has now updated itself to 4.1.1 which is jelly bean. I am a computer tech by trade. I have follow Autoprime thread on XDA I have downloaded ETS followed directions the path *#*#DATA#*#* > Edit > Enter MSL > Others > Ets Channel... and set to USB This does not exsist. So I am stuck even thought it was a bad cable.

Well guys I followed all the steps on auto prime guide and ended up with the same call ended problem .messed with all the settings and my last remembered steps were . On eos sprint rom

1. Install stock sprint radio.zip
    2. Install lte radio verizon
    3. Do ets sprint script
    4. *228
    5. Go to data settings(*#*#3282#*#*) and under advanced changed b evdo to on
    6. And I think this did I the trick changed my accolc on advanced setting to 7. If I'm not mistaken that number is the order you connect to antenna. Maybe I'm wrong don't exactly remember but channel 0 is for emergency numbers which is what's set for stock .so change it to something higher than 5 - 9.Being in 0 maybe would only let you make 1 emergency call. Seems logical enough

Also you need sim inside phone couldn't find that answer anywhere I've been using my phone for about half a day no problem.

When I get home I will probably do the cricket script on ets and hopefully get 3g on. Hope this helps someone.

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

Also after you do that go to sprint settings and turn on diagnostic mode

Customer Since
    Sept 2009
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus

My calling and texting works but when I call *228 I get "excess spc failure" How can I fix this?

If your getting talk, text, and data; I wouldn't mess with it. Do your programing manual and use better cut to play with prls. I wouldn't chance getting into the call ended loop most of us are in just to be able to ota your prl. (just my opinion though).

x

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information